"We can all try to squeeze in to the second one. Go, I'll let everyone know you got our doc out."

Bambam ran to the SUV's with Jennie again.

He threw her in the backseat as carefully as possible and sped to the hospital.

A cop tried to stop him because he was driving so recklessly but he managed to shake him eventually, swerving into side streets maniacally.

Jennie came to at some point.

"Lisa?" Jennie croaked hoarsely in question, holding her stomach in pain.

"I'll go back and get her. You just need to focus on staying alive." Bambam said as he sped through the city.

"Where are we going?"

"Hospital."

"You can't Bam, they'll take you." Jennie said weakly, trying to stay awake, trying to pull herself up.

"You have to stay alive Jennie. I don't care if I end up in jail over it."

"They'll kill you." Jennie retorted. "You have to stay alive too."

Bambam didn't listen to her. He drove to the north entrance of the military hospital and gingerly helped Jennie out of the car. He tried going inside with her, helping support her up but Jennie refused.

Bambam was stubborn though, he noticed she was bleeding again and he didn't want to let her go in alone for fear she would collapse.

"Leave me here Bam. Go back and get her." Jennie urged him.

"Come on! I have to get you to a doctor!" Bambam said, trying to drag her in again.

"Bam, if you don't go to Lisa right now I swear I'll kill you."

Jennie swayed as she shoved him, Bambam tried to catch her.

They heard the commotion coming from the hospital and a bunch of nurses were running down the hall towards them.

"You're my brother too Bam. Please, I need you to stay safe. Lisa needs you, so do I."

"I can't just leave you! They'll take you in too, I have to make sure you're safe and they take care of you."

"Trust me okay, go." Jennie shoved him again and he reluctantly stepped back. He knew Jennie was stubborn and she was using way too much energy on him right now.

Jennie turned around and started walking into the hospital. She swayed again and fell on the floor right at the entrance.

Bambam tried running to pick her up but the nurses got to her first and a flash of cop lights turned on in the distance. He saw them out of the corner of his eye and heard the sound of several sirens right after that.

"Don't you dare die on us Jennie!" Bambam shouted after her as the nurses picked her up and put her on a stretcher before he sprinted back to the suv.

He peeled out of the parking lot as a rush of cop lights followed him. There were at least three cop cars tailing him now.

"Fuck." Bambam cursed as he drove away. He wanted to cry at the fact he had to leave their little doc behind but Jennie was right, he couldn't have stayed and he'd be lucky if he made it out before the cops got him.

_____________

Haein knew he was fucked about ten minutes in. He could hear the footsteps of soldiers rushing into the house, clearing every room. It was only a matter of time before they made it into the cellar and found him.

He was holding the General's body in front of him. His knife to his throat, ready to threaten anyone that came in with General Yu's life.

They eventually found him. Four soldiers aimed their guns at him as soon as they made it down to the cellar.