The Red Wedding

A/N

The answer to the cliffhanger you have all been waiting for! Answered by more cliffhangers 🙃

Just kidding. Sort of. Carry on 😘

_____________

Lisa left Jisoo's bride room when they finally signaled for the wedding to start. She averted her eyes when a lone tear had fallen from Jisoo's eyes and Jisoo hastily wiped it away. She knew Jisoo hated to cry and Lisa chose to give her some space. They usually teased each other, their relationship was based on that but this was not the time. When it counted, they were there for each other with no teasing judgement and Lisa knew Jisoo needed to just let it out for once.

"You'll get her back Jisoo." Lisa said one last time. "If it's the last thing we do, we'll get Rosie back for you from Australia and you'll live happily ever after."

Jisoo just nodded and choked down the rest of her tears.

Jisoo was led to the front, to where she needed to come out and meet Haein in the middle so they could walk down the aisle together.

Lisa started running then, away from the ceremony and into the entrance hall, trying to find Jennie. She had to find out if their plan had worked yet before Jisoo was forced to say I do. They were cutting it too close. If Jennie succeeded she would object to the wedding herself if need be. Even if it got her thrown in jail when they found out she was Thai. Jennie would probably be pissed but Lisa had faith they'd get her out or something and she really hated to see her friends so miserable.

She ran into a lady in the hallway who was probably late to the wedding. The lady stopped her.

"Excuse me? Is this the Jung-Kim wedding?"

Lisa just nodded, about to run again, she was wasting time.

"Oh good. I thought I was lost. Not to mention this place is a maze. These Chaebols really go all out don't they? The place is impressive, it's huge, and everything from the entrance to the hallways are decorated with flowers. I could only wish for a wedding like this."

"Right, um—if you'll excuse me." Lisa said hastily, trying not to run now so she didn't seem suspicious and hoping her Korean wasn't so affected with her accent. She'd been teasing Rosie about her accent so much during their trip to Jisoo's place that Jennie even said Lisa's accent now sounded like a mix of Aussie, Korean, and Thai. She hoped it was enough to leave her undetected.

"Wait, miss."

Lisa cursed under her breath. She needed to go. Now. She tried smiling as politely as she could.

"Mhm?" Lisa asked the lady.

"Is there any chance you know where the foyer is? I kind of got turned around."

Lisa clenched her teeth for not being able to shake this lady but she had been going that way anyway because that's the last place the admiral had been so she shrugged, having no other choice.

"Thank you."

They were almost to the entrance of the foyer when she was met with several guns to the face.

Bambam was bound and gagged on the floor surrounded by men in black suits. It was clear they weren't soldiers.

The woman that had been beside her, that asked for directions addressed Lisa.

"Where is my ungrateful daughter? I need her brain for our little project."

Aeri had figured out where they were after the admiral made the call to several officers to ask about the possible bomb development. One particular general had contacted her immediately.