You Win One, You Lose One

A/N

I've been gone from this story forever so please drop some comments!

_____________

"We're surrounded." One of the soldiers that had scouted ahead shouted to Bambam.

"I see movement from back here too Lieutenant." Jackson shouted.

"What would Lisa do, what would Lisa do." Bambam chanted to himself.

Kiyoung came to as they shuffled down the corridor and passed the next pod. He wasn't all there. All he knew was that he was being carried on a young man's back, there were several soldiers trying to make the escape out of prison and the shots were getting closer.

He opened his eyes, he was seeing double but he recognized the boy that was literally about to be executed moments ago that he cut down from the noose. He didn't know how much time had passed, not with the ache in his head. Maybe it had been only moments, maybe it had been hours. Even without a head injury, it was hard to tell the time in a literal prison.

"Lucas how much ammo do you have left?" Bambam asked Lucas.

"Enough to take out a couple dozen, the problem is the hallways are too confined, they'll see me coming no matter how far I position myself."

"Vents." Kiyoung mumbled, trying hard not to pass out again.

"What if we use me as a distraction? I get on the intercom and lure them into the next pod, can you take them down then?" Bambam asked.

"I can get the first cluster that enters through the pod, before they catch on to my position." Lucas said confidently. "After that..." Lucas trailed off and refrained from saying they were fucked.

"Vents." Kiyoung said, a little louder this time.

Bambam snapped out of it, hearing the weak grumblings of the man that saved his life that was currently being carried by Wooyoung.

"Officer Kang, you're awake." Bambam said in relief. "Sorry, I couldn't just leave you behind. We're taking you hostage so you don't get blamed for this and get charged with treason. This should keep your family safe while we figure out a way to prove your innocence."

"It's just Kiyoung." Kiyoung managed to say, he lifted his head a little more and pointed. "Vents."

Kiyoung passed out again.

"Vents?" Bambam said, completely confused, then it dawned on him. "Lucas!"

"Way ahead of you." Lucas said. "Jackson, give me a leg up."

Jackson helped lift Lucas enough for him to be able to take the grille off and then helped him climb in.

"It's too weak to hold more than one person lieutenant, but I can scout ahead and take them out on the next grille, I see one about forty feet from here, the light is filtering in.

If you guys can just lure them into the hall I can take them from above and you can draw their fire and shoot them from the front. Ten more feet and I can probably get in touch with Teddy on the emergency frequency and have the guys rush from behind. They'll be funneled in, they'll be sitting ducks being hit by all sides."

"How long will it take you to crawl over there?" Bambam asked, motioning for one of the soldiers to come set a timer on his watch since all Bambam had was his prison fatigues and Captain Ri's stolen uniform.

"A minute tops. I can go faster but it's flimsy and loud, don't want to call attention to it."

"On my mark Lucas." Bambam said.