Do You Believe in Miracles?

Jennie and Lisa only left the lake because Jennie was afraid Lisa would end up getting hypothermia once the sun set.

Lisa was surprised no one came looking for them, considering Lisa was their leader and Jennie was basically the brains of their project but once they walked into the estate hand in hand and she noticed the house was too quiet she realized why.

"Where is everyone?" Jennie asked curiously.

"Probably taking one last day to slack off like we just did." Lisa said. She was sure of it. They had probably taken a well deserved break before continuing their big impossible project and huge mission.

It was sort of tradition that Thai soldiers had unspoken permission from the superiors to take the day off before anything that significant.

Considering Lisa disappeared on them, she figured they took it as permission too. Lisa knew they must have worked on what they could without them and then called it a day.

Lisa was happy they did, they needed a break. They'd been working nonstop for months. If it wasn't one thing it was another. Running for their lives, rescue missions, revenge missions, even love missions that one time when they ran a whole operation so that Jisoo wouldn't marry Haein for Jisoo and Rosie's sake.

It was endless. Now they were going to embark on their toughest mission yet for the next few weeks. Stopping a war and getting their second lieutenant back, and that was going to entail of mostly sleepless nights if they had any hope of succeeding. One night off wasn't so bad for morale.

"To the cellar!"

Lisa and Jennie turned, recognizing Jisoo's voice.

Jisoo was being held up by Jackson and Lucas, who were both giggling and holding ridiculously massive palm leaves, probably taken from Jisoo's garden, on their outside hands that weren't helping hold Jisoo up and fanning her as they carried her on their shoulders to the cellar.

"Halt." Jisoo demanded to the boys when she noticed Jennie and Lisa in the entrance hall. Jackson and Lucas both stopped walking immediately as they continued fanning her.

Jennie giggled at Jisoo's seriousness as she appraised them.

"How drunk are you?" Lisa asked, laughing too. It was winter and really chilly outside yet here she was having the boys fan her like it was a hundred degrees and not below forty.

"On a scale of one to Felix," Jisoo said thoughtfully, "Definitely Felix." She said seriously.

Jennie snorted. She had witnessed Felix after one drink after all, the boy's tolerance was non existent.

"Anyway, you sickening love birds, you can either go upstairs and defile the room I gifted you just like you just did with my precious lake and continue on with your sexcapades, or go to the backyard and join all of us and get shwasty with us on our last day of freedom." Jisoo said unceremoniously.

Jisoo may be tipsy, but it didn't take a genius to know what they'd been doing.

She didn't even bother to ask why their hair was wet or to point out how Jennie's neck looked like it had been mauled by a bear. It was obvious they'd been getting it on in the water.

"And you're judging me for being drunk." Jisoo said, shaking her head. "Bet that water was freezing but you two were too busy moaning to notice." Jisoo mumbled under her breath.

Jennie blushed because she still heard what she said. Drunk mumbling Jisoo was just as loud as sober regular speaking Jisoo.

Lisa really wanted to go upstairs and continue where they left off, but she had asked Jennie's mom to have dinner with her and then accidentally ditched her in the chaos of things.