Trapped

A/N

Double update because I was inspired by PUBG lol. I'm too starved for Blackpink content so I downloaded the app just so I could listen to their virtual concert lol. Play with me!

_______________

Felix couldn't hear anything but ringing in his ears. Everything was way too bright. He tried crawling. He tried picking himself up but his body wasn't working for some reason.

He was disoriented. He didn't know what the hell had just happened. He had rigged the explosives but he hadn't lit them up yet. He had been counting down the seconds in his head and he couldn't understand why they had gone off too soon.

He had been too close to the main source of the blast because he was still supposed to have a full twenty seconds once he lit them up to run away but they had gone off too early. He never had a chance. He vaguely wondered if he had messed up somehow, rigged them wrong, but no, he never made mistakes like that.

Felix didn't understand because while he might not be the best fighter out there he knew he was the best bomb expert, the best engineer, he knew that. Why did they go off?

He kept trying to crawl away but soon he lost consciousness.

________

Jackson was covered in debris. He couldn't breathe. He felt hands on him, rubbing his face and shaking the dust off of it.

"Jackson!" Wooyoung shouted, "Can you breathe?"

Jackson tried to pull the air in but he felt a crushing weight on him. He looked down, he was trapped under a big slab of concrete, he couldn't move his chest.

"Help!" Wooyoung shouted around him.

"Can't. Breathe." Jackson said in a strained voice.

Jackson watched as several of his squad members tried to lift the concrete at Wooyoung's direction.

Jackson screamed in pain, the more they lifted one side the more the other end of the concrete slab crushed his legs.

"Stop!" Wooyoung shouted. "We're hurting him! Put it back down!"

They heard shots again coming from the direction of the entrance to the lab.

"Fuck. We're trapped." Wooyoung said. He tried directing whatever remaining soldiers he had to hold them back while they tried to get Jackson out.

"You have to go, find a way out." Jackson said.

"There's only one way out and it's caved in Jackson." Wooyoung said as he looked around for something he could use for leverage to get him out. "They're all coming from that direction anyway. They're trapped with us."

"The explosion could have breached the lab somewhere! Find an exit. That's an order." Jackson said again, almost losing consciousness because he really couldn't breathe. He was barely pulling in small puffs of air because the crushing weight over him was too much.

"We're not leaving you behind." Wooyoung said firmly.

He shouted for the twin to gather as many slabs of concrete as he could.

Wooyoung had a few of his soldiers lift the slab crushing Jackson again so the twin could slide the pieces of concrete he found under it so they could slowly lift it up, bit by bit.

Eventually they made enough room so that Wooyoung could pull Jackson out.

He was almost purple now, Jackson could hardly move after being crushed for so long. His body wasn't responding.