Vows

A/N

Should have been a double update but it just ended up being an extra long chapter. Oop.

I think I'm close to ending this story but also I am the way that I am and I might be lying because I always manage to overwrite my plots lol and who knows I might end up writing like twenty more chapters or ending it in two. Noooobody knoooows. Anyways, Carry on!

___________

Jisoo had asked her mom to wait for a second when Rosie had run out sobbing, telling her she still needed to put the finishing touches on herself and that she needed to grab some jewelry from her bedroom. Her mom bought her lie, delighted that Jisoo even cared what she looked like for her wedding considering she had been putting it off for so long.

Jisoo found Rosie exactly where she expected her to be, in the rose garden outside and crying.

Jisoo sat down next to her and hugged her.

"You'll be late to your wedding baby. I'm sorry for crying. I promised myself I wouldn't cry. I'm not the one having to do this." Chaeyoung said, not daring to look up because Jisoo in that wedding dress just broke her. Jisoo was devastatingly beautiful but she wasn't the one that was going to get to marry her and it was only because she was the one who asked Jisoo to go through with this. "Get up love, you'll ruin your dress." Chaeyoung choked out.

"Chipmunk. Please?" Jisoo begged again, squeezing Rosie tighter.

Chaeyoung almost asked her not to go when she heard Jisoo's voice breaking. Chaeyoung almost broke her resolve but she swallowed it down. She could wait. She could wait for Jisoo for as long as it took. She couldn't live with herself if something happened to her friends, to Wondeok, who in a matter of a few days Rosie had gotten super close to as well.

She couldn't be selfish and choose to keep Jisoo to herself only for her girlfriend to not be able to take care of the woman that raised her so well. She was too grateful to Wondeok for loving Jisoo ever since her birth despite her not being her child to do that to her. Not to mention Jennie, Lisa, Felix, Bambam and the rest of their soldiers. She could wait. She'd love Jisoo from afar and wait for her to be able to come to her once everyone was safe.

Chaeyoung finally looked up and wrapped her arms around Jisoo's neck. Hugging her tightly and then pulling back to kiss her deeply. She still tried not to ruin her make up.

"Go get yourself married baby. I'll be waiting for you to come back to me." Chaeyoung said caressing her face tenderly. "I need you to go now. Please."

"How can I leave when you're crying?" Jisoo asked desperately.

"I'll cry less when you're gone. It hurts me to see you like this." Chaeyoung said, trying to convince her, knowing the only way Jisoo would ever leave is if she knew she was hurting Rosie with her presence even though it wasn't true. "I can't see you in this dress knowing I'm not the one you're marrying."

"Then marry me." Jisoo pleaded again.

"I will. One day. You'll find me and I'll marry you and we'll live happily ever after." Chaeyoung said, smiling through her tears.

Jisoo swallowed the tears down yet again. She couldn't cry in front of her, only because she knew it would just make Rosie cry harder.

"Please go. You'll be late and then I won't trust you to be there for our own wedding." Chaeyoung said, laughing through her tears.

"When I marry you I'll be the first one there. I'll be there even before the crack of dawn Park Chaeyoung. I love you so much."

"I love you too baby."