37 - her

** y/e/n = your enemy's name (or anyone you mildly dislike)**

april

nick's pov

i'm in the corridor getting ready to leave school. i just want to go home. i've felt like literal shit these past few days. ever since.. the breakup. i walk out to the school gate. then i turn around and suddenly y/e/n appears in front of me. god, i despise her so fucking much. however, i haven't figured a way to reject her without seeming like a total dick.

"hey, nick," she says in a flirtatious manner. it makes me want to fucking vomit.

"uhh, hey..?" i reply.

"soo, about what happened at the school gate earlier in december.." she begins. god, she's the entire reason why y/n broke up with me. the thought of her makes my blood boil. i interrupt her:

"look, y/e/n, i don't like y-" before i finish my sentence she interrupts me. with a question.

"do you want to go to prom with me?" she asks. it catches me off guard. prom's not even until june. it's april. what the hell is wrong with this girl?

"w- what?" i ask her, startled.

"i really like you, nick," she begins, "i know you like me." i don't. she's fucking pissing me off.

"y/e/n, you're a really cool person and all that but i don't like you like that," i tell her, trying to be as nice as possible. she just stares at me like she just saw a ghost. then she kisses me. i immediately push her off.

"what the fuck?!" i yell, maybe a little bit louder than i should've. this is exactly what she did to me earlier in december. again, the thing that caused y/n to break up with me.

"you're really hot when you're angry, you know that?" she laughs. this isn't some sort of fucking joke. why the hell is she laughing?

"you think this is funny? do you know how many problems you've caused me these past few months?!" i shout, "you're just a pathetic narcissist and you think everyone loves you when in fact everyone fucking hates you!"

shit. i was too loud.

she's begun tearing up. oh crap. i didn't mean to be that rude. i just- i lost it. i didn't want to make her cry. i was just pissed. suddenly people start gathering around to see what's happened and it's making me feel incredibly uncomfortable. i grab my backpack and run away before this gets even worse than it already is.

i've messed up once again. oh god. my life could possibly not be going any worse.