30 - christmas eve

december

i avoided nick for a month. i ignored him for as long as i could. i was angry. i was mad that he kissed somebody else. over the entire span of a month he sent me a numerous amount of text messages and calls, as well as trying to talk to me at school multiple times. but i didn't care. i was just angry at him for doing that.

but i couldn't ignore him for any longer. because today was christmas eve. one of the students in my year decided to throw a huge ass christmas (eve) party and invite literally almost the entire school. and i knew both me and nick was invited. and i would definitely have to see him there. not to mention, it was also me and nick's one-year anniversary. well not really, but like this is the day that nick told me he had feelings. but i couldn't care less. i was just mad nonetheless.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

i'm currently at the party and since i'm a fucking antisocial loser i'm just sitting down on a couch alone. tao and charlie we're both invited but decided not to come. they're not really fans of teen parties. come to think of it, i should've just stayed with them. i should've even have come.

then from the corner of my eye i spot someone walking toward me. shit. i realize it's nick. this can't be good. i try to stand up and leave but he gets here before i have to chance to. he grabs me by the arm and starts taking me upstairs to a room.

"what the- let go of me," i yell. he completely ignores what i say.

"let go!" i repeat, this time louder and angrier. still no response from him. what the fuck? this doesn't seem like him. this isn't a 'nick' sort of thing to do.

after we get to one of the rooms upstairs he lets go of my arm. he looks pissed off with me. he probably doesn't know that i'm more pissed off with him than he is with me.

"what the fuck?!" he yells. okay, he is definitely pissed off.

"what?" i reply, not knowing how i'm supposed to react to that.

"oh, so you're just going to stand there and play dumb?" he yells again, still angrily and loudly.

"why are you yelling at me?!" i yell back, trying not to cry. i hate it when people yell at me.

"because i'm fucking pissed off with you!" he says, "what has been up with you lately? not responding to any of my texts or calls calls, and also ignoring me at school?!"

"because i'm pissed off with you as well!" i respond, loudly.

his expression immediately changes

"wh- what?" he says, quietly.

"look, if you're going to pretend to be the fucking victim in this situation then maybe we should just.. break up!" i yell, not thinking at all.

shit. i've said it.