13 - kiss (pt 2)

he kisses me back and then puts one of his hands on my neck and runs his other hand through my hair. i put my hand on his cheeks, almost as if i don't believe he's real.
i don't believe this is actually happening to me. it all just feels unbelievable.

we both pull away and stare in eachother's eyes for what feels like forever. i could do this forever. i could stay here like this for forever and not get bored.

and here is where i admit that nicholas nelson, the man standing in front of me right now, is probably the most beautiful, amazing, and lovable human being i have ever seen or touched within my entire life.

he hugs me and i don't want him to let go for at least an hour.

i grab his arm and begin to walk him over to the direction of his house.
"cant we just go back to yours?" he mumbles.
"do you want to?" i ask.
"yes." he replies.
"ok." i begin walking the other direction with him. and here i am, holding hands with nicholas nelson while walking him to my place at 3:30 in the morning while it's pouring outside.

"you're my favorite person." he says. i don't reply because i don't know how to. he probably is my favorite person right now, but i don't know how to say it back.

he hands me an airpod.

"what's this?" i ask.

"i want you to listen to the playlist i made." he replies. i put the airpod in and we listen to the playlist together, hand in hand.

i bring his hand to my face and look at his playlist which is open on his phone.

"why is the title of your playlist literally my name?" i ask.

"because it's my appreciation playlist of you." he says, enthusiastically. i giggle. the thought of that is actually very sweet.

the playlist finally starts playing a song i actually recognize. it's 'there is a light that never goes out' by the smiths. i love this song. he starts humming along to the tune and i smile at him. he takes my hand again and runs into the middle of the road with me. and he tells me to dance with him.

the thought is silly but i do.

and here we are, dancing like maniacs in the middle of the road at 3:40 in the morning singing along to the chorus at the top of our lungs in the pouring rain.

"AND IF A DOUBLE DECKER BUSSSSSSS" the chorus begins as both nick and i sing at the top of our lungs along to it.
"CRASHES INTO USSSS" we're laughing as we sing.
"TO DIE BY YOUR SIDE IS SUCH A HEAVENLY WAY TO DIEEE!"

we laugh super loudly and sing super loudly as if nobody else exists on this earth except us two. as if nothing else matters except him and i.