23 - midnight (smut)

TW: smut

the day after tomorrow is the first day of school. this summer actually felt like it had been forever, but in a good way.

as i'm trying to sleep a message suddenly pops up from my phone lock screen. i pick it up to check what it is, out of curiosity. a new message from nick.

nick nelson  -  2:39 AM
my brother's being a literal dickhead. do you think i can come over?

y/n  y/l/n  -  2:40 AM
yeah sure !!

nick nelson  -  2:53 AM
i'm here x

y/n  y/l/n  -  2:55 AM
ok, coming :)

i go downstairs and open the door. and there's nick, in a black shirt, brown jacket and sweats.

i bring him upstairs and we go in my room.

"is everything okay?" i ask.

"yeah," he says, in the most deepest and most tired voice i've ever heard him use. and let me tell you, it made me feel a certain sort of way.

then suddenly he pins me against the wall and we begin kissing. like, really intensely.

and then he sits down on my bed and places me on his lap so that each one of my legs is on a different side on his lap. at this point we're literally making out and his hand is on my waist.

"can i take this off?" he asks, while tugging at my shirt.

"yeah."

i begin taking off his jacket and his shirt. obviously, you can see where this is going.

i just stare at him trying to memorize every single part of him. i can tell he's doing the same to me.

he begins kissing my neck. as my body is reacting to that he pulls away.

"wait, are you sure you want to do this?" he asks.

"yes. i'm sure, nick."

"sure?"

"im 200% sure." i respond.

in response to that he begins kissing and sucking on my neck again.

and then we have sex.