Please Agree *puppy eyes*

Comincia dall'inizio

"Ani... I am fine, I will drink it after coming from school, also wake mom up after I leave, she have an important meeting today, bye Jung Aunty"
I said and walked out taking my helmet, I entered the elevator and went down to the parking area, taking my motorbike, I put my helmet on and drive to school.

The wind was really fast, and I was feeling cold, I parked my Bike and got off, earning a few stares from the students around, taking off my helmet I walked in, Just then I bumped into someone, It was Jimin, behind him Taehyung, Jungkook, and Namjoon, they looked at me then smiled.

"Hi, YooNa!" Jungkook said a little excited.

I walked past them, I didn't mean to be rude, but I don't accept them, that's it.

"That's not how you behave with your brothers" Namjoon's voice came, Nobody else heard it, Because it was too low.

"You ain't my brothers, and never will be," I said and walked to my class.

"YooNa! What were you talking about with BTS?" Lisa asked.

"Nothing, they bumped into me, I ignored them" I replied

"Nothing new for your case" She shrugged looking back at her phone, "yah! Bishes already uploaded your photo on the school gossip website! What do they get huh?! Bloody Paparazzi of school" she cursed showing me a pic, where they all were smiling at me, and then I was looking at them, "I don't give two fucks!" I said and took out my notes.

Time skip~~

It was lunchtime I was getting all these Jealous weird stares everywhere I went in school today, I was going to the cafeteria to have my lunch, but I think today I'll have my lunch alone, I know some girls are planning to bully me, I did rather avoid them, I can fight but I am lazy for those plastic bitches.

I was peaceful listening to music when I saw some pair of shoes, I looked up, It was all the seven Kims, I mean my soon-to-be-stepbrothers, I looked at them more like glare before standing up, I was leaving when V held my wrist, it hurt my wound but I didn't show.

"YooNa! Stop" he said I turned around to face them, taking my hand out of his grip.

"Please Agree to the marriage," Jungkook said with his hopeful eyes.

"Why? Do you love my mom that much?" I asked.

"Yes, she is the best! But we all want both of their happiness, please don't make your mom sad" Jin said, I looked at them.

"What will you do if I don't agree?" I Questioned.

Jimin:- "Umm....you can have anything you want, We will give it to you! Just agree to this marriage"

"Do I look like a gold digger, plastic bitch? That's after your money?! Fuck you narrow-minded hoes!" I said and walked away from there.

Jk:-"Yah! Jimin-na! Why did you try to bribe her?"
Jimin:- I don't know, that's the best way people agree.
RM:- not all people are the same!
Jimin:- sorry Hyung, but now what do we do?
Jin:- convince her, politely.
V:- if she says no? If she doesn't agree?
Suga:- can you be positive? Shut up ya all!

They all walked back into the cafeteria only to find three girls bullying YooNa, there was milk on her hoodie, they must have poured it over her.

"Stay away from our Oppas!" One of them said Jungkook and V were going to stop them When Namjoon held their hands.

"Hyung!" Jungkook is whining like a kid.

"Let's see what she does," Namjoon said.

"Who's that motherf*cking Oppa off yours? Get your disgusting hands off me you bitch!" She said and we all gasped, damn this girl.

"Yah! BTS are ours! You get your sluty ass away from them! Don't you dare even look at them!" The same girl said.

"Oh fuck yourself bitch, I don't care who are you to them, mind your own business," she said trying to walk away.

"Yah! Stay away from V! He is mine!" The one beside her said, holding her wrist.

"Oh, girl! Have some pride! Stop spreading your legs for everyone! I just saw you making out with a guy in the corridor! I am disgusted!" She said, as she pushed her and walked away.

"I always wanted a sister who can protect me from these girls, we can't even say anything to a girl after all," V said with a small smile, and went to his locker, took out his favorite Gucci hoodie, and followed YooNa to the washroom, he knocked on the door.

"Who's that?" She asked, and he slightly opened the door, while we watched him, he pushed the hoodie in.

"Thanks, Rosey," she thought it must be her friend, after changing she stepped out only to see V, her face looked shocked.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" She asked as she looked at her hoodie.

"It's Taehyung Oppa, I am older than you sis, Thanks for defending me back there," V said with his small smile, it melted her heart but she pretended to be cold.

"I didn't defend you, I was doing it for myself, don't get your hopes high, thanks for the hoodie, I'll return it tomorrow," she said and walked away.

"You can keep it dear sis!" V said not at all offended by her harsh words, she sighed, thinking that they are not going to give up easily.

†*****†*****†******†
Vote Comment Share for more.

†*****†*****†******†

ananyaroy77
ManuMinati_110525
army_blink_armlink
ttttuiuesv

Thanks for voting and commenting! Love ya all!

†*****†*****†******†

Published:- 14 July
Edited:- 18 August.