Table Massacre

CW: blood/violent thoughts

Jason's fingernails dig themselves deeper as he drags the helpless Finn to his soon-to-be death.

"You deserve this. You should have just stayed away, minded your own business...minded your own.."

His words faded into angry hissing as Finn was thrown carelessly onto a table, wincing, the male tries to slowly roll over to get off of the table, he doesn't make it very far as Jason's hand pulls him back, slamming the black haired man to his back once again. Finn groans, tears freely falling down his face, his emotions blurred by absolute adrenaline.

'Why didn't I listen to my head, I could have survived on my own. I should have never trusted a stranger. Why am I so stupid?'

All of these thoughts are running and repeating in the boys head, as he turns his head to Jason, he watches dimly, giving up on all hope of survival knowing the toymaker was stronger and larger than he.

"what-..what are you going to do to me?" He weakly asks, his voice hoarse, the tears falling down his face blurring the vision of the redhead turned white.

Unbeknownst, Jason's face wasn't fully anger, it had a hint, only a hint of sadness. His thoughts being all over the place.

'Kill him, he deserves it for running! He should have comforted me... no. He had all right to be afraid, and..run. but, he didn't do what I asked. Though he was just worried.. NO I NEED TO JUST GET RID OF HIM. But.. what if I just hurt him..punish hkm for now...then kill him later? No. Maybe.'

"RGH" Jason glares at the boy, tossing a tool harshly at the wall.

"I hate you! I hate you, I hate you, I HATE YOU!" Jason's pale eyes begin to fill with tears as he grabs his snowy white hair, pulling at it harshly.

"Why, WHY CAN'T I JUST KILL YOU?!" He's sobbing now, the tears streaming down his face and dripping off of his cheeks onto the floor beneath him.

Finn watches, that looming feeling of dread hanging over him like a blanket. He knew that Jason wanted to kill him, but why did he say he couldn't? Finn had no idea, and a sliver of hopeful thoughts filled his brain.

'Maybe I can convince him to not kill me..'

The boy took a few minutes to gather words in his mind, planning out exactly what he could say.

"Jason-" He calls out, his voice cracking in a very unattractive way, making the boy cringe. But it seemed to get the toymakers attention. At least- part of it.

"Jason..please let me explain to you" he tries again, the other mans eyes darting to look at Finn with a scornful glare.

"Spill it then."

"I.." He pauses, he didn't think he'd get this far, he didn't think that a killer would actually let him explain...

"Go on. Unless you're wasting my time"

"Oh- uh-uhm. Look, Jason.. I just, I should have left you alone and listened to you..because I knew you were upset but uh- I care about you-" Those last few words were a stretch, he HAD cared about Jason, more than he had anyone before...well almost anyone, and now, he was scared, terrified and ready to die by the person who he thought actually wanted to to friends with him. So, he faintly continues,

"I.. didn't mean to run away, I just thought you would want me to go, so I was going to just leave you alone until you came down and got me..I knew you were mad, I wasn't scared of you.." Finn was a liar, he fully intended to run away, he fully intended to stay away, and never come back, he was going to run, then keep running, he knew that he would never, EVER go back to Jason after that. But the toymaker didn't need to know that.

Finn looked Jason in the eyes, the non-familar pale green orbs that held so much hate, so much in fact that he thought it was unnatural for a human- though, what human could turn into a rotting monster? He looked so harshly into the toymakers eyes he thought he saw a flicker of kindness, but it was too quick for him to be sure.

"Liar."

"You're a fucking liar"

Finns heart dropped, he really thought it was believable, he really thought that Jason was going to just let him go and maybe he could sneak out and away one night, but as he finally looks around, it doesn't look like they're in the same building as the toyshop anymore. The walls are different colors, and there are many jars filled with doll eyes, ribbons, buttons, and all sorts of knicknacks. He wondered, had Jason killed anyone else before? He wondered, the toys lined on the wall next to him, they were large dolls, so very realistic, he wondered, were they real people? The thought scared him, but not as much as the saw the toymaker now held.

"I can fix you right up, I can make you perfect for me. I can.. I can"

His voice softly repeats, the grip on his saw getting tighter with each word spoken.

The tears were rolling down Finns cheeks again, but instead of watching, he shuts his eyes tightly, shivering and praying to the gods above and below that they would forgive any of the bad things he had done.

The first cut felt excruciating, the white hot pain filled Finns veins with shock making it course through his body, tensing him and making his shaking worse.
The second cut, felt just as bad, if not worse, he felt the blood beginning to drip down his arms.

Jason's thoughts were filled with violent back and forth thoughts.

'Torture him, it'll be funny. Kill him and turn him into a doll. That'll teach him~ NO He needs to learn his place..'

'Slit his throat.. no, his wrists~'

He snatches the sobbing boys arms, he could. He would. He will. It'll make the doll process easier anyways.. though mangling Finns body too much could be damaging. So Jason had to be..somewhat careful.

He notices though, Finn is grabbing at his forearm. Pulling Jason closer, blood smearing across his arm and shirt.

"Jason- please, please just do it, get it over with. I hurt you kill me. I deserve it" his voice as quiet as a whisper now. Jason's face twists into a sneer and he rolls his eyes.

"I don't think so, actually. Instead of killing you, you've given me the greatest idea" He hisses, grabbing Finn and tossing him to the ground, not hesitating to stomp on the back of his left knee, hearing a satisfactory 'snap' as well as a shriek of pain.

"Might as well break the other one as well shall'nt I?" He giggles, to which Finn protests by shrieking more, begging for his torturer to stop, begging for Jason to just kill him.

The begging passing right through his ears, Jason stomps lighter purposely. Finn screams, gripping at the floor helplessly. He stomps again, his boots digging deeply into the broken tendons and now bones of Finns right leg.

Blood was slowly spreading across the floor, and Finns voice was long gone from the amount of screaming he had done, the shock was settling in and soon he knew the male would no longer feel his legs. At least for an hour or so.

Good.

He hoped Finn was in immense pain, he sure as hell hoped that he wouldn't heal right and he couldn't walk the same way again.

Deep down, Jason knew he didn't mean that. He knew that he didn't really want Finn to die, he didn't want to be alone, he didn't want to lose that feeling of having Finn near him. So now, at least he couldn't run.

"Doll. Come here" He motions to a blonde, pretty doll, looking to be around the age of 17. Her cotton candy pink dress matching to her pretty blue eyes.

"Tend to his wounds, and have the others set up a room with a lock on the outside for him to stay in"

She nods her head in a bow, her graceful legs taking her to the male below her. The doll almost winces, but hesitates, Jason's eyes piercing her wax skull, so instead she grabs him and takes the boy bridal style to another room to fix his wounds.