Chapter 11

POV: Contessina

I walked into the living room and sat opposite Theseus. He stared at me, smirking to himself. He stood up and walked over to me. "What?" I asked, breaking the silence. He put a finger under my chin, caressing it with his thumb as he looked at me.

"Why are we still here?" He asked and shrugged. I rolled my eyes playfully and stood up. I was walking towards the staircase when he lifted me. He put one of his arms under my knees and another behind my back.

I gasped and looked at him. "At least give a hint about stuff like this," I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I won't." He rolled his eyes and laid me on the bed.

I sat up as he closed the door to his room. I looked around and found a book on his nightstand. "Do you read?" I asked, looking through the book.
"Sometimes, mostly on long flights."
"What type is this?" I asked, holding up the book.

"That's a mystery novel." He answered sitting beside me. I flipped through the pages and he took the book from my hands. "You need to answer me now."
"What's your question?" I looked at him.

He leaned in closer to my ear. "Do you want to be cuddled or sucked?"
"The latter," I whispered to myself and realized that he was close enough to hear it. A smirk formed on his lip and he placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"I want to do it too."
"Do what?" He asked, placing soft kisses on my shoulder and neck.
"I want to participate." He pulled away and looked at me.

"I don't mind that."
"What do you want me to do tho?" I asked, turning my body towards him.
"Just use your tongue and hands." The confidence he has to say it so easily.

I nodded and traced the waistline of his sweats with my fingers. I got on top of him and kissed him, undoing the strings of his sweats.

POV: Theseus

I grabbed her neck with my hands, kissing her as she slid my sweat pants down. Her nails traced the waistline of my underwear. "Don't be shy," I whispered between the kisses. She slid my underwear down.

I let out a soft groan as she rubbed my dick with her hand. I watched as she moved her hand up and down, rubbing it against it. She moved down and kissed my v line, rubbing my tip. I grabbed her hair and moved it to one side as she used both her hands on my cock.

I relaxed and let her do her thing with me. She kept looking at me maybe for validation but she was doing it perfectly. She started blowing me as I grabbed a bit of her hair gently. I grunted lowly as her tongue wrapped and unwrapped around my cock.

She pulled away and I pulled her back onto my lap. She sat, straddling me as I roamed my hands around her body. She placed her lips softly on mine. I welcomed her kiss with a little roughness, being mindful of her injury.

I turned her over and moved a little away from her. "Stand up." She stood up and looked at me.
"What now?" She asked, biting her lip softly. It wasn't because she was nervous, she was stopping herself from smirking.

"Now it's your turn," I said, sliding down the straps of her night-gown. Her gown fell to the floor and I kissed her breasts. She rested and wrapped her arms around my head.

POV: Contessina

He wrapped his arms around my naked back, pulling me closer as he snuggled his head between my breasts, kissing my skin softly. My eyes went to the clock that was on top of his bed's headboard. It was almost midnight.

The window in his room was directly behind me and the cold air made it more unbearable. The warmth of his kisses and the cold air made my legs feel like liquid. He moved his hands down to my hips and then to the back of my thighs.