17

"men" "Alena" Alena walked straight to Mallory's room. 'why the fuck is her door knob missing?' Alena walked in to see Arlo on the bed and Mallory at the desk. "Hey gorgeous" "hi Alena" "what are you doing?" "Just working" "got time to stop?" "Yes" "good. Come have a coffee and biscuits with me" "okay" Mallory grabbed her ipod and phone then walked out with Alena. "Couped up in your room?" "Yeah" "that's not good for you. How about a day out?" "Doing what?" "Anything. We can chat" "okay" "well get your shoes. We'll go now" Ashton stayed dead silent and still just listening. "No moon boot?" "The doctor told me I can remove it. Just take it easy" "good. How's the wrist?" "It's fine" "been playing that guitar?" "No. I planned to play it but other things happened" "oh I can see some shit has been happening and you are going to tell me everything" Ashton turned his eyes. "Brushed your hair?" "Yes. Oh I need.." "you don't need anything. Come on" "I may want to buy something. If I am going out, I may as well enjoy it" Alena grinned "that's the spirit, hurry up" both exiting the house, they got in Alenas car. "Coffee and cake first" "okay" "remove that hood gorgeous and show me that face" Mallory removed her hood and looked at Alena. "Oh wow.." Alena wolf whistled making Mallory laugh "all healed now?" "Just waiting for the ankle" "good" "oh a cappuccino" Alena laughed "haven't had one in a while huh?" "Since tom got me one" "tom?" "Yeah he used to bring me one once a week" "seems he loved you after all" "I don't know about that. Parents usually allow their children to call them by mom and dad" "ain't that the truth".
Entering the cafe, both the women took a seat. "Can I take your order?" "A latte one sugar, a cappuccino one sugar. Mal what cake?" "Choc" "two chocolate cakes" "sure".
"So tell me" Mallory took a deep breath. "Shaun.." "mongrel" Mallory nodded "grabbed me by the throat and slammed me to the wall. He got hit by Arlo for that" "so he fucking should" "I shut down" "expected. Now how did that door lock get removed?" "Simmo kicked it in" "you kept yourself in the room?" "Yes. I still have but I won't shower.." "what?" "Sponge baths. I don't trust that someone won't enter. Someone has been in my room everyday" "you better be fucking joking me" Mallory shook her head no. "They took my music station and have been trying to get my ipod and phone" Alena showed a small grin "kept them hidden huh?" "Yes" "good. Now why couldn't you play the guitar?" "Simmo made me stay at the table with all the men" "why?" "To associate I guess" "you didn't though, did you?" "Not really. Said a few words to Joel and madd" "fair enough. It's your life, your body and your mind" seeing kelvin enter, Alena eyed him off. 'they are here' kelvin walked their way and sat down. "So a change of outfit?" Mallory internally grinned "its possible" "not trackies and hoods?" "The hood is staying" "you life, your mind, your body, your choice" Mallory nodded "got some junk food there?" "No" "oh you should. what about at that time of month. You know how us women can get" 'i do not want to listen to this' "I'm going to get a coffee" "your life" kelvin nodded. "You so did that on purpose" Alena laughed "yep. I know how to work my way around these men. He's only here for one reason" "to see what we are doing?" "Basically. Now did you receive a call?" "It was you" Alena showed a small grin. "He has been concerned and it shows he actually cares about you" "I did receive a call. I could feel a lot of eyes on me though" "spoke short and quiet?" "Yes" "good. None of their darn business".

"Here is your cappuccino and your latte and two chocolate cakes" "thank you".
Kelvin moved to sit down again and Alena spoke "not a visit I expected kelvin" "simmo wants to make sure she is safe" "ah-huh. Where are the belongings I bought?" "I don't know" "I will be getting them back" "you will need to ask simmo" "he had no right to touch them and miss, when we get back, you can shower. I will guard the fucking door" "better than sponge baths" "correct" 'oh Alena is fuming'. Finishing their coffee and cake, Alena stood up. "Come on let's go have a look around. You may find something you like" "new shoes" "yeah those are definitely worn" "kicks" Alena laughed "sports store it is" both exiting the cafe, Alena grinned "like that one" Alena pointed across the road. "Exactly like that one" "the girl knows what she wants" "I like to move" "is that right?" Mallory grinned showing her dimples "girl you were blessed in all ways. Come on before I eat you" Mallory laughed as they raced across the road and into the store. "I'm in heaven" Alena chuckled "choose your style" "all" "I don't think that room is big enough" kelvin entered the store and waited by the door. "That has to be the most boring job" "yep".
"Oh look at these" Alena grinned "I have never seen your eyes light up so much" "they are hot" Alena laughed "well grab some" "two pairs" "two?" "Yeah different colors. I have enough funds" "when did you get the card?" "Ehh a few weeks back. It arrived in the mail" Alena chuckled.
Spotting a white hood and dark grey trackies, Mallory showed a cheeky grin. "What has you grinning like that?" "These" Alena chuckled "unbelievable" Mallory grabbed a medium pair of track pants and a large hood. "Why large?" "To cover.. argh fine, medium" Alena grinned "good now move that fine ass to the counter" "yes ma'am" "nuh-uh none of that swearing around here" kelvin watched as Mallory tapped her card and hid the pin. 'hmm she definitely has her own money now' "thanks" "welcome have a good day" "I will".
"Alright snacks" "I could go some chips" "any flavor?" "Barbeque" "one of my favorites" racing the supermarket, both Alena and Mallory grabbed a basket and filled it with snacks. "Need anything while we are here?" "No thanks. I have plenty of everything" "good. I plan to sit with my snacks and watch you play" "play?" "Guitar" "if that's not gone too" "it fucking wouldn't want to be" both getting in Alenas car, she drove straight back to the house.
"So are you chucking on that new outfit and those hot kicks?" All the men turned their attention to the women. "Possibly" "well you are getting your fine ass in the shower. I will guard the fucking door so you feel comfortable. And I want to see that outfit on" "which hot kicks though?. That's the problem" Alena laughed "green" "why not orange?" "Okay orange" "why not green?" Alena laughed "move it woman. You can decide afterwards. We are going to make sure you have a good day before I have business to attend to later" "busy woman you are" "you too" "nah I have nothing to do" "chop chop" "I'm moving" Mallory placed the bag of junk food on the bed before she took everything else to the bathroom. "I expect a sexy dance on the way out" Mallory laughed "that won't happen" "you are a gorgeous woman anyway. That's not needed" Mallory got in the shower and scrubbed her body clean. "DO YOU REMEMBER HOW TO USE IT OR HAVE YOU DROWNED?" "HELP I DONT REMEMBER HOW TO USE THE TAPS" Alena cracked up laughing. "LEFTY LOOSEY, RIGHT TIGHTY" "TELLING ME IM A TIGHT ASS?" "Alena laughed "ME TOO" "GOOD GOOD" 'that girl has been through fucking hell' Seeing the bedroom door open, Alena looked directly at kelvin "she is having a shower" "right" kelvin walked back out and Alena put her back to the door. seeing Mallory race to the closet, Alena chuckled "forgot the underwear?" "Yep" "quick" "someone come in huh?" "Yep" "argh. Told ya. This is why I sponge bathe" "not when I am around". Mallory walked back in and closed the door. "YIPPEE" Alena cracked up laughing "what was that about?" "My excitement seeing these clothes" "well if I ever buy you any again, I know where to go" "to heaven" "yeah that's the place". Mallory got dressed and fixed her hair before walking out. "SEXY" Mallory laughed "hmm decisions decisions" "one green one orange?" Mallory's ocean blue eyes lit up "now that's an idea. Oh that will look hot" Alena chuckled "strange but I can see it in your style" "my style isn't complete yet" "no?" "Nope" Mallory put her shoes on and lifted one side of her trackies making Alena grin "now that is a fashion statement. Lets go get some bowls then head out back" "okay".