His hands came on her face, his tone becoming serious.

"We made these plans, we. and if you are not in this then there isn't any we. and this plan was about our life, not kids. You are my family y/n, my wife. And if ever we felt the need to have someone else, a bundle of joy, then there are so many options. Please for once, stop using this" he mentioned towards her head and chuckled sadly, she closed her eyes letting out the tears.

"I just want you" he whispered and came closer closing the distance between them. His lips met hers in a needy kiss.

"You promised me two weeks, don't break it. Or I'll make it four as a punishment" he said, suddenly smiling at her.

y/n chuckled and relaxed against his chest, as his arms engulfed her.

'I think I need a hot relaxing bath" she mumbled against his shirt. He nodded, "maybe you do" he whispered back, his eyes closed as his face rested on her head.

Suddenly she got out of his hold and stood up. He looked at her in confusion causing her to smirk.

Two weeks of relaxation? She's gonna give him that.

"Wanna join me captain?" she said wiggling her brows as she watched a blush making its way from his face to neck.

He opened his mouth and then closed his mouth. "Umm... o―ok. If you're..." she didn't let him finish.

Her hands gripped his collar and dragged him inside the bathroom―

~

She adjusted the veil and looked into the mirror. She couldn't believe after all these years, decades she was finally getting married, to the love of her life.

A part of her felt empty, as she imagined what it would be like if it was the way she imagined. She, as a normal human girl gets married to the little boy she fell for. Bucky teased him, as she walked down the aisle. But still, she smiled, she was happy.

"You are looking beautiful" a voice came causing her to turn. And then there was this man, She smiled brightly at him. A friend she met years ago with a depressed face.

But now seeing her, getting married to that sexy captain, he felt so happy.

"Thank you," she whispered and he knew it wasn't for the compliment. He took a deep breath, stopping the tears forming in his eyes.

"Now c'mon before they start to think the bride ran away" he winked before taking her hand.

They both walked outside, there weren't a lot of people just some of their friends. Everyone smiled seeing the bride ready to walk down the aisle towards her husband.

Steve's heart stopped for a moment seeing her, how he got so lucky to have another chance to be with her.

She smiled lightly and caught his eyes. Tony was standing beside him, as his best man.

She looked around and saw Elijah standing there watching her with a smile. Klaus was standing beside him and winked at her. She scoffed and rolled her eyes playfully. Everyone was taking their credit for her wedding, as she listened to their words for a happy life. And she was happy to have all these people in her life.

The Salvatore, originals, and avengers, her team, a new family she made in her new life. Damon and she started to walk and she looked straight at her groom, who was trying to control his tears but failed as one slid down his eye.

"He is sensitive huh" Damon whispered to her.

As she was going near to him, she squeezed Damon's hand. He squeezed it back in a comforting manner before giving her hand to Steve's.

"You make her upset and I'll―" Damon whispered to Steve in a fatherly warning tone making them laugh.

y/n slid her hand into his. They both stood infront of each other and hold hands tightly as if one of them would disappear...

~

"You sure Stevie" y/n said teasingly, making him chuckle. Yes, he was sure. Finally, he found the chance to dance with his right partner and he wasn't going to ruin it.

As he gripped her waisted and started to move.

Everyone watched as they dance slightly. y/n looked up and placed her hand on his shoulder. Her raised brow and a little smile told him she was impressed.

Another thing she didn't imagine back then was she had to place her hand so high on his shoulder and have to look so up into his eyes.

The night went well, everyone enjoyed it. But now she wanted to go, back to her house for―

She smirked thinking about how flustered he would be, remembering his face when she just asked him for a bath together.

She declared herself being tired and they walked outside not before hearing their friends.

"Good luck, you can do it guys" Tony yelled.

"Yas, pop some cherries toni―" Damon screamed but his voice got muffled, probably Elena covering his mouth.

y/n sighed and shook her head at her friends. Steve opened the door of the car for her and helped her get inside with her dress before sitting inside.

He started the car, "where to? Yours or mine?" he said jokingly.

Resting her head against the seat she looked at him.

"Ours" she smiled...
.
.
.

A/N: FINALLY!! It's the last part. This time I am not feeling sad like I did the last time uploading the last part of SOW. I know I've dragged this story and taken years to complete it but finally, it's the end!! I am also uploading an epilogue in a day or two. ❤️❤️