I sighed as I forgot I can make my voice sound manly and then back to normal.

"This is still shocking me that I'm talking to you." I said as my phone started buzzing. I reached into my pocket and saw Anna facetiming me.

"Yeah but who's that?"

"Anna."

"Can yoy let me answer?" I giggled qs I handed my phone over. I stood near so I saw. Billie answered and looked at the phone with a pissed off face. I giggled as Anna wasn't looking yet.

"Hey baby I just got back from the meeting and was gonna ask what we were-" Anna looked and saw Billie. She froze and didn't even speak. I heard Sab and Emma walk over then gasp.

"Y/N DID YOU FUCKING MEET BILLIE?" I heard Emma say as Anna screamed in happiness. I got into view as Billie laughed her ass off.

"We are at the interview bubba. But I'm heading to the skate park with the boys after. I have a photo shoot for playboy at seven so yeah. What are you doing?"

Anna took a breathe as Billie came back.

"Hi Anna."

"Hi... uh we were gonna head to the store to get stuff for the babies room... Billie you are a beautiful and kind human being. I am glad that my fiancee got to meet you but if I stay on the phone any longer my heart will explode." Billie laughed as I giggled.

"I love your tiktoks Anna. I'll make sure you girl is safe. Byeeee." Billie hung up and handed my phone back. I texted her saying I love her and put my phone on silent.

"Anyways Y/n yes it is shocking talking to me right?" I nodded as I looked at the guy who was asking us questions.

"Favorite song of the other person and why?" I smiled as Billie looked at me.

"How about we say it on three."

"Ok one."

"Two."

"Three."

"Love of my life."

"Halleys comet." We said at the same time. Billie looked at me shocked as I looked at her shocked. Love of my life was a song I wrote about Liv and how we were in love but it didn't work out.

"Why that one?" I asked as i turned more towards her.

"At the time I knew jt was about Anna but then I dug deeper and it made me realize that jt was more about how being in love can be hard and a rocky road. So it wasnt about Anna but who?"

"My ex Liv. We loved eachother dearly but knew we needed to grow separately. We are still bestfriends to this day." Billie nodded and looked at me curiously.

"Halleys Comet huh?"

"I never knew why but it reminded me of nights where I would just think of being in love with Anna. And how everything with her was just right. Even when my habits were bad." Billie nodded as we looked at teh guy.

"This is the last question we ask before you go into your own conversation. What do you both think is the difference in your music qnd the similarities." We both made a face knowing it was a good question.

"I know Billies idea of a love type song is different than mine. Our love life is very different so the way she portrays love is one of sadness but of hope as well. Mine is more of having it and maintaining it so it never leaves." Billie nodded and pointed at me.

"I totally agree on that. A way we are similar I guess would be how we make our songs feel. Mine are usually more bass and that stutter we were talking about. Hers are more up beat but have a deep message inside. Most of my songs I say are up for interpretation when I know the message within them. We both try to write music not just for money or for the fame but because we love what we do."

"I don't think either of us would give up anything to change our life. I am very happy where I stand. Did I go through some bumps in the road yeah but so does every person." Billie nodded and looked at me.

"I have gone through my past and made a documentary on it. Y/n has showed her fans every part of her life through tiktok or Instagram. We know the risks of fame and I think that's what people don't understand."

I looked at Billie as they kept the cameras rolling even tho we were basically done.

I was having a full conversation with Billie and it was about my favorite thing in the world. Besides Anna.

"Not everyone sees the tears and sweat that we go through to make sure we do our job or that we have to be picture perfect every time we go out."

"Everyone wishes they are famous until it happens and then they don't want it."

"But with the fame you gain a new family and a passion that drives you. You have said in a interview that you loved doing shows. I do as well but holy shit you literally will bleed for your fans."

"We would do anything for our fans. Because of that passion that pushes you to the finish line." I nodded as we turned ro the camera. Everyone started clapping as we both laughed.

They cut the cameras and we took pictures with the backdrop so they had pictures for the cover and we had some as well.

I hugged Billie as she was fixing her chain.

"This was a dream come true."

"I'm glad. Hey I have a concert coming up. Do yoy wanna sing with me for one of the songs?" I looked at Billie as she looked at me. Well looked up at me.

I started crying and she just smiled and hugged me back.

"Don't cry Y/n."

"I would love to but I have a meeting that day and it's for my concert coming up-"

"Y/n I will have my Manger talk to yours. You are going to my concert." I smiled and hugged Billie as I thought of something.

"Could you come to mine as well. I have a idea for something." Billie smiled as I started telling her the plan.

This was about to be the best month of my life holy shit.