The Substitute

Where Von makes a move on his substitute teacher.

Von will be attending college y'all, Ian wanna make him be in highschool😭

I DID NOT proofread chicken nuggets, please excuse the mistakes 🙄🖐🏾

Omniscient

"Why hello, you must be Ms. Grayson?" Principal Williams said standing up out of his seat to greet the new substitute for Mrs. Richmond's Dual Enrollment Speech communications class.
"Hi, yes sir." She spoke up, firmly shaking his hand. Principal Williams showed her to the class and told her about the day schedule. "This is the 7th time we have had to find another substitute. The longest they'll stay is 3 days." "That bad huh?" She asked. He nodded as he said, "I have heard great things about you, I just hope they come around." Ms.Grayson smiled warmly as she said, "They will."

Ms

Ms. Grayson p.o.v

Right now Mr. Williams is introducing me to the students I will be teaching. While he was speaking a group of gentleman walked in, pants sagging, no belt, hats on, and laughing and talking. "Ahem, excuse me?" The boys kept walking as one of them said, "you're excused." Everyone started laughing but I didn't find it funny. "Take your seats, I'm trying to introduce the new substitute." The one with blonde and black locs looked me up then down before smirking.

They looked at the principal and finally took their seats. Some time went by and he left. There were only 15 students per class, how hard could it be. The students were quiet for a while as I wrote my name on the board. As soon as I turned they all started having conversations. "Excuse me?" I asked. All of the students continued to talk. "Excuse me?" I said I little bit louder. I heard one girl say, "She stupid as hell thinking we about to listen to her." A group of boys were talking when I heard, "Bitch bad as hell, I'll fuck the shit outta her while her nigga watch."

These kids are reckless and disrespectful as hell. "Aye everyone shut the fuck up right now." I yelled. Everyone was quiet. "What is wrong with y'all?" "Look we ain't ask for you to be here, you chose to be here so deal with it" some girl said. I laughed as I said, "What's your name?" The girl rolled her eyes as she said, "Keisha." I smiled as I said "Well Keisha, you are very disrespectful and I hate to be the one to put you in check. Unless you want me to, I advise you to sit back and shut yo ass up." "Or what?" A guy with blonde locs said. He looked like a poodle with big ass eyes.