We not from 63rd pt. 2

Where Von stops by y/n shop to check on her but things go left.

This was requested on June 20th by badgalnaenae, I am sorry I must've missed this one😭😭😭, I am sorry for the wait but here it is love, I hope you enjoy it!

Also I haven't been keeping the @'s I will start doing it though.

I didn't proofread so excuse the mistakes 🥰🥲

𝟷 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Y/n p.o.v

I was doing my last client hair. She wanted me to do a slick back ponytail. It was simple and easy to do. It was after-hours and she tips very well so I didn't mind staying a little bit longer. I now worked on 64th and Von kept his word and made sure that I never had to work on 63rd ever again. I am very grateful that Von basically took me in  under his wing. I really didn't need Von's money because I owned my own salon. I made my own cash to do whatever I wanted to do. It was going on 11:00 and I was just taking the wrap off her laid down edges.

"Shit girl, you know you do yo thing everytime." Te'Angela said. I smile telling her thank you. She paid for her hair and gave me a $150 tip. I Thanked her as I escorted her out of the shop. I started cleaning my station when I heard the bell to the door sound. "Sorry we're closed." I said without looking up. "I know." I heard a familiar voice say. A smile spread across my face because I already knew who it was. I looked up seeing Von stand there with a duffle bag and he was wearing all black. He was standing here with Booka and some other guy I never seen before.

Over the time I've known Von he's mentioned a few of his guys so seeing this unknown man standing in my shop didn't sit well with me. "What's up y/n?" I smiled as I waved to Booka. He and I were somewhat close. I gave a tight smile to the other guy as Von introduced me to him. I stopped Von from talking as I said, "I'm sorry, but why are you here so late?" Von nodded to Booka and the other guy to head over to my salon dressers. I watched intently as they pulled them open and inside took everything out. They took a flat stick with a tiny hook on it and slipped it under the drawer board. They pulled the board up and under it was wrapped drugs and in the other one was money that was band together.