Pop Up By Surprise

Where Von gets out of jail and pays you a visit.
This one is long and I didn't proofread💀

Y/n p.o.v.

I was in this kitchen cleaning up after the mess I had just made. I was on the phone with my bestie listening to her talk about this guy she hooked up with. "Girl you crazy, but let me get off this phone. I gotta finish cooking and cleaning this house." You said. She started laughing as she said, "That's all yo ass do is clean and cook. When we gone go out or something?"

    "When I am ready okay Jess?" "I'm sorry hun, I know you still stuck on Von but you gotta move on, he ain't the only fish in the sea." "Jess? Please." "I'm just saying the judge gave him life, what you been doing to get off since he been in there. I bet chu he clapping somebody cheeks in there or better yet he the one getting his cheeks clapped." "Bye Jess, I'll talk to you later." You hung up the phone quickly sighing hard right after.

You started back cleaning the invisible stain on the table until you realized that she was probably right. What if he is getting his dick sucked by one of the female guards or sleeping with one of the lunch ladies. You washed your hands and sat on the couch. You scrolled on you phone for a bit before drifting off to sleep.

𝚈𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢

:𝟷𝟿 𝙿.𝙼
𝚅𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙹𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚕
𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚞𝚛𝚔

Von p.o.v

I smiled to myself as Durk told me the good news. Tomorrow morning my lawyer will be blackmailing the judge if he doesn't release my case and free me from jail. The Judge is flat out shaky asl and ain't bout it. I made sure to stay up because it was some people who thought they was gone catch me lacking.

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝟽:𝟺𝟻 𝙰.𝙼
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

Omniscient

Von sat in front of the judge as as he was drinking his water. He looked at the documents on the desk while twisting one of his dreads. "I hearby drop all charges and false accusations that were made by the plaintiff against the defendant, case closed,  you are granted your release." Von smiled but more to himself as he looked over at Durk and the OTF gang. Von stood up and as the guards uncuffed him and he walked out of the court house free.

   "Whatchu wanna do gang?" Muwop asked. "Shiiiid imma go get sum ta eat, get trimmed up,  swing by my mama house and then imma go by my ole girl crib." "It's been how long since I seen shawty?" "12 months I think." Durk said. Booka looked at Von as he said, "She told me you stopped writing her after 2 weeks." Von looked down as he said, "I know, Ian mean to I just thought she was gone end up leaving me like the rest of them hoes." Muwop shook his head, saying, "y/n not like that though. Everytime she post it's about food or a new cleaning products she testing out." Everybody started laughing as Von said, "I know where she stay Imma just pull up and give her this good pipe she gone forgive a nigga."