Secrets

Where Von finds out you had an abortion and he flips out.

Okay I do not support abortions but I am not against them either. I do support my body my choice. This is a book please do not take it to heart.🙄🖐🏾

I didn't proofread so excuse the mistakes babes🥰

Jaliyah p.o.v

Von was sitting on the edge of the bed playing his game and I was sitting behind him massaging his back. I have been feeling kind of bad about not telling him that I was pregnant and having an abortion behind his back. I know that Von wants a child but we are too young. I mean he's 23 and I'm only 19. I'm not saying that Von would not be a great father I just think that with him being apart of this street life he would miss so many important things or not be able to be apart of the baby's life if something was to happen to him.

I am not ready to be a mother either. I barely know how to take care of Von's nephew. I just think that it's for the best. I know that y'all might hate me, but I'm scared and I understand that Von should have a say but he would literally kill me if he knew that I was pregnant and didn't want to keep it. I would have a say. Von would've made me keep it. I love Von and maybe we can have a baby in the future but right now is not a good time. I had to do this.

He threw his remote as he yelled, "Nigga what I tell you" in excitement. I only laughed at his behavior. He turned around and kissed me making me smile. I pulled away as I blushed covering my face. Yes this nigga still makes me nervous. He grabbed my neck as he said, "You know I love you right?" I nodded my head as he said, "No, forreal, like I love yo ass." I kissed him passionately before saying, "You know I love you too."

I stood up before going into the bathroom to use the restroom. "Bae" I yelled. "Yeah?" He opened the door coming inside. "Don't come in here with that extra shit." He juked his head back as he said, "you the one called me in this bitch, we been together for 2 years and you still don't like for me to be in here when you taking a shit?" I rolled my eyes as I said, "First off, I'm peeing. And second, I do let you in." He laughed as he said, "I'm playing baby." He gave me a kiss as he said, "Im finna go downstairs you need something?" I said no I just wanted to see yo sexy face. He bit his lip as he said, "Stop playing, I'll fuck you right now." My mouth fell open as I said, "Can you just check the mail when you go down?" He smile saying, "Yeah, I got it."