Caught pt. 3

Where Von sinks into a depression, and Durk invites Von out for a night of fun but things take a sharp turn.

Previously....

He sighed saying, "Why the fuck not?" I took a deep breath before explaining everything to him. "...So now I'm in this hospital, I'm using Durk's beeper right now. I stole it when he kissed me and I have literally no one. There has got to be some type of proof. I would never cheat on you I swear." I heard shifting on the other side of the phone before He said, "You kissed him?" I sighed frustratingly, "Von please, If I didn't he was going to kill me." He said, "Durk showed me the proof, why am I even listening to you?" I said, "Von just look at the footage again, closely, just see if there are any weird cut or jumps in the video? Von I want you to know that I love y--." I heard the phone click making me sigh.

3 weeks later
8:10 p.m

Durk P

Durk P.o.v

I been working all day this morning, I just finished a concert, right after I had a fans meet and greet, I then had to go to the trap to make sure everything was working smoothly there. Call me crazy all you want, but I am just in love y/n, she is so fucking fine, I see how she treats Von and it makes me hella happy, seeing how she could treat me if me and her were together. That baby she is carrying is supposed to be mine. Von always got everything growing up, I'm talking about the cars, the money, the girls and I'm sick of getting the hand me downs. I'm sick or getting second pick. I don't care what anyone thinks of me. I am just crazy in love with y/n and at the end of the day she gone be mine. I don't want no bitch to come in between me and my bro but if it comes to it then she gone have to go. The way Von talks about how good she is I need her. I made sure to edit the video before he got hold of it. The original is hidden but he won't notice the difference at all. Right now I'm heading to Von's place right now to check on him.

He been cooped up in his house for a couple of weeks. I been checking in on him but he don't want to leave for nothing. I had a idea to get him out today and take him to a strip joint. It he kinda been moving different lately, like he won't hang with me, if I try to come in his house he won't let me inside, he say it's because his house is dirty but shittt we been rocking with each other when we were younger and we both had roaches in of project building but I guess a nigga done switched up. He acting funny but I think it's just cuz my girl was caught cheating on him. I knocked on his door hearing no movement, I knocked again looking around outside seeing his car with bird poop on it and pollen dust. This nigga really sad over a hoe. I knocked again still hearing nothing. I clicked my teeth as I said, "Von bring yo ass to the door so we can talk right quick."