See where this goes

Von helps a helpless y/n.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Y/n and your outfit^^^

Omniscient

Y/n grabbed her purse and keys and walked out her apartment locking her door behind her. She made her way down the hall and stepped into the elevator pressing the button for the lobby. On her way down, the elevator stopped and in stepped 3 men. She smiled warmly and stepped to the side letting them on. The three men were behind her and she had her head down. She could hear the men behind her whispering and then one of them started laughing. She took a deep breath before she pressed the button for the lobby again. She heard one of the men whispered, "Damn her shit fat asl." She wasn't one to speak up for herself so she bit her tongue as her heart started speeding up because now she was a bit nervous. The elevator stopped again and in stepped another man. He was tall and he had gold and black locs. She became even more nervous. She stepped aside and let the man in the elevator. The man pressed the button for the lobby and She quickly wiped her eyes with shaky hands.

Von p

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Von p.o.v

I got on the elevator pressing the lobby button and I stepped back so I can get a good look at ole girl. She was skinny asl but she was definitely a good nut. One of the niggas beside me reached up and slapped this girl ass. She was already scared I could tell and these niggas think this shit okay. She didn't even defend herself but her breathing pattern changed. Another man got closer to her caressing her sides and pushing up against her and this time she turned around and snatched away from them. "Get off of me." I scrunched my eyes and said, "Aye, she said to leave her alone." The guy started laughing as he said, "Nigga who is you? You telling me you don't want to smash this?" He said while grabbing her neck yanking her to him. I laughed cuz he a real goofy. I pulled my gun out as I pointed it at him. The other two niggas backed up and he let her go. "Imma give y'all 2 seconds to get get away from her or imma have to handle y'all." The elevator opened and they all started running. I put my gun up as I asked her "you straight?" She nodded her head as she said, "thank you." She left out the elevator and out the apartment building.