Insecurities

Where Von reassures you that you are perfect the way you are.

This was requested by badgalnaenae
I hope you like it babes, it took me a while because I didn't want it to be boring 🥲🥰💯

I did not proof read y'all so excuse the mistakes 🥲

Omniscient

Von was sitting at the table working on a verse when y/n made her way downstairs. She was wearing a hoodie and some joggers which made Von mug her. She sat on the couch as she covered herself with a blanket. She could feel the intense glare from her boyfriend as she clicked her teeth saying, "What?" Von licked his lips as he motioned for her to come to him with his index finger. She shook her head no as Von raised his eyebrow, "C'mere mamas now." He said with a more stern tone making her stand to her feet and come to him.

"Yes Von?" She asked. Von pulled her to him, to step between his legs as she blushed. "Why you not dressed yet?" She looked down playing with her nails as she said, "I don't want to go anymore." She shrugged her shoulders. He scrunched his eyebrows as he said, "Why not?" She wanted to avoid this question but she knew Von would not leave it alone even if she screamed it at him. She knew Von meant well. They have been dating for 2 years now and she could definitely say that Von knew her, maybe better than she know herself.

Y/n said, "I changed my mind, that's all." She tried to pull away from him but Von knew that was far from the truth. Today was their 2nd year Anniversary and he knew she had been talking about it for the longest. Von eyes wandered over her face as he said, "Bae, I need you to tell me the truth." She sighed as she said, "Von I don't want you to be worried about me, I know you have your reputation and fans to think about as well as yourself." He laughed because he was confused about what she was talking about. "Bae what you saying?"

"C'mon Von stop gaslighting me right now?" Y/n said folding her arms over her chest. "Ight talk, I'm listening." She had a feeling that Von would one day get tired of hearing he complain about how she wasn't good enough, skinny enough, or pretty enough. Von didn't mind reassuring y/n though. Von wrapped his arms around y/n's waist as she spoke, "Von, I look like a pig, none of my clothes fit right, my hair won't stay how I like it, I feel like I only disgust you now. I can't even wear this while not looking like a bloated whale."