Pleasurable Mentions

Quick Note:

First of all, I love you all for supporting these stories and me, I am sorry for going ghost, I am getting prepped for college tings🦋, Thank y'all for being understanding. Also it would help if y'all could send me ideas of what y'all want to see, writers block has been another reason I haven't been writing. Again thank you😭❤️

I did not proofread 💀👌🏾Hope y'all enjoy this one is short

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I did not proofread 💀👌🏾
Hope y'all enjoy this one is short

Where Von catches you pleasuring yourself.

In this you will be 19 and Von will be 22.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Omniscient

Y/n finished sweeping the hard chestnut wood floors wiping the sweat beads from her forehead. She picked up the trash and threw it away. She then took her swifter and mopped the floor with her fabuloso and awesome. She then put her cleaning items up goi g into the laundry room and took the last batch of clothes, which were her boyfriend's, out of the dryer. She placed them in the bin and carried them into their bedroom. She started folding his clothes and putting them in his drawer when she was her rose that went missing a few weeks ago.

Y/n was shocked because it was in Von's drawer. She knew that Von hated that she used toys to pleasure herself but she couldn't help it. Von is y/n's boyfriend and he is always gone at the Studio or doing things that he shouldn't be into. Whether y/n wanted to trust him or not she knew that the street life was going to creep up on him if continued this path. She needed to ease her mind and relax her body. It was around 6ish and she had a feeling Von would not return until 12 so she took this time to become familiar with her old friend again.

She went to the connected bathroom and cleaned her toy before going back to the room to set up a vibe. She closed her door and used her phone to play music through her speakers. She turned the lights off and then set the LED lights to purple. She took her pants off leaving her in her underwear. She then pulled her sports bra over her head throwing it on the floor. She got in the bed pulling her custom made throw blanket of her and Von on top of herself.