Demon

Where a demon( King Von) meets y/n who suffers from Extreme OCD to change

Y/n P.o.v

I sighed loudly as I finished the last question to my homework assignment. This was my third year in college and I lived alone. I hate being around people and I hated being touched or watched. I got up and went to take a shower.

In the shower...

I closed my eyes as I let the hot water hit my brown skin. The shower was the only place where I could be alone, think to myself, and have peace of mind. Persian Rugs by Jacquees played lowly in the background. I washed myself twice before just staring at the water fall. In this moment I got chills as I looked to my left, seeing a faint image of someone facing me outside of the glass shower door. I could tell it was a man. I turned the shower off still looking at the figure before me. I took a deep breath closing my eyes before slightly opening the door peeking out.

There was no one there. I exhaled as I reached for my blue towel that was no where to be found. This was weird because I know I put my towel there. I have OCD, if I didn't do this then I would know. I know my towel was here before I got in. I looked around my steamed bathroom to see that there was no one here. I finally stepped out of the shower and made my way to the mirror.

I cleaned the mirror when my heart fell to my ass. I saw a man standing behind me. I turned around covering myself with my hands but there was no one there. I started to cry because I felt like I was going crazy. I ran into my bedroom. I put on my underwear and a large t-shirt. I lotion myself and got in my bed.

 I lotion myself and got in my bed

Von P.o.v

This was low-key funny asl. Did I know Y/n had OCD? Yes. Did I care? No. It was gone get messy tonight either way. I saw her scary ass hiding under her covers. I made sure to cut the power out. I heard her gasp as she tried to flip her lamp on. I can't lie shawty was pretty asl. I was standing in this dark ass corner. I guess she saw me because my eyes glow dark red whenever I'm horny