Caught

Where Y/n was caught cheating on Von and it leads to break up

I didn't proofread chicken nuggets, but I hope you enjoy. This one was requested by a lovely person that will not be named, but a huge shout to them😘

 This one was requested by a lovely person that will not be named, but a huge shout to them😘

Durk p.o.v

I was sitting outside of Von's house in my car having a serious conversation. After we do this shit, it ain't no going back. "Yo, you sure you wanna go through with this?" I sighed. "We done came this far and we ain't backing out now nigga. Either we do this shit now or we don't." I nodded my head and said, "Ight, just making sure."

Omniscient

Durk walked up to the front door and knocked on it. After some time the door was opened by Von's girlfriend. "Can I come in or you just gone let a nigga freeze?" Y/n rolled her eyes before saying, "Where my nigga at?" Durk cannot lie and say he wasn't attracted to his brother's girl, she was mad fine, she stayed at home and made sure Von was straight. He knew he could barely even look.

Durk noticed that Y/n was only wearing   a pair of boxers, most likely Von's and a sports bra. "Awl he at the studio right now, He told me to stop by and check on you." Y/n chuckled hysterically before saying, "He couldn't come and check on me himself?" Durk shrugged his shoulders saying, "He busy, you don't like seeing me?" She crossed her arms before saying, "You know I do, but--" Durk cut her off because he knew how much y/n cared for Von.

Durk knows that y/n would never betray Von but he was going to make Von think that. Durk had a small bag of powder that would make y/n horny and  high at the same time. What no one knew was that Durk has been liking y/n for a long time. Durk has been waiting for one of them to slip up. But tonight he knew it was his chance to make it happen.

"I know, do you think I could get something to drink, like that wine you put me into?" Y/n laughed saying "You good? Tryna drink with me while Von not around?" Durk scrunched his eyebrows, "What you don't trust me?" She looked him down then up before saying, "I didn't say that, I just don't trust niggas who aren't my nigga." He laughed before saying, "Ight, that makes sense but can you go get the drink now?" She went to get the liquor.