Mines

Where Von pays your brother a visit and decides to hash out the misunderstanding between you two.

I did not proof read chicken nuggets 🥲
I hope you guys enjoy this one😘

I did not proof read chicken nuggets 🥲I hope you guys enjoy this one😘

Omniscient

Y/n woke up to the sound of arguing coming from downstairs. She sat up and slid her feet into her slides before walking down the steps slowly not to draw attention. When she was close enough she eavesdropped on the conversation taking place. "Von listen I will have your money by Tuesday." Von laughed maliciously as he said, "Nigga I already gave you a month, where my shit at?" Y/n's brother owed Von money. He was in for it big time. She wasn't scared, she knew Von from around and he made sure y/n was cool but she knew he didn't like her because her brother.

Y/n shifted her weight onto the other foot causing the floor to creek. She held her breath hoping that they didn't hear it. "Who that is?" Von said as she heard his gun click. "It's me, Von." Y/n said stepping from the darkness and into the light. He looked at what she had on as he mugged her. "Whatchu doing up this late? It's 2 in the morning." She looked down, "I heard arguing so I just came to check it out" she spoke softly. "Me and yo brother was talking about grown up shit, gone in the kitchen or sum." Y/n nodded her head making her way towards the kitchen.

Y/n p

Y/n p.o.v

I could feel Vons eyes on me and it made me nervous. I opened the fridge as I tried to listen carefully but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I could only hear the frustration in their voice. I grabbed a bottle of Perrier water and closed the fridge and opened the bottom cabinet grabbing a bag of pistachios. I sat at the counter when I heard a door slam shut. I quickly got up making way to the living room where Von and my brother had their conversation. "Where's my brother?" I asked Von who was holding a picture of my brother and I when we were younger.

"He went to hit a lick." I scrunched my eyebrows because why would Von allow him to do that. "And you let him Von? What is wrong with you, that means he will be around that shit, you know he is trying to get back clean." Von turned to face me as he said, "That nigga ain't clean, why you think he owe me now?" I shook my head because that cannot be true, he promised me he would get better. "Why you walking around the house with that shit on?" He said walking closer to me. I took a step back as I said, "Why does it matter to you?" He grabbed my neck pulling me to him making me bit my lip unknowingly.

Von smirked as he said, "Because you know you mine." I rolled my eyes as I said, "Von you know we can't be together." He acted as if he didn't hear me as he kissed me slowly, sliding his right hand to my ass gripping it making me moan into his mouth. "Von, please." He pulled away as he said, "Damn, ma, why you acting like we ain't just fuck a week ago"

I pushed past him and went upstairs to my room as he followed behind me. "It was one time, I was vulnerable and you know it." I said sitting on my bed. He walked in between my legs lifting them under his arms. "That's why you ducking a nigga?" He asked making me cover my face. He let my legs go and removed my hands from covering my face. "You bogus asl ma" I laughed as I said, "Von seriously though, you need to get my brother into rehab or something, yall we're so close." Von picked some lint off my eyelash. "That's before he started using that shit and going behind my back to do it."

I grabbed his face as I said, "Von, he's all I have." Von pecked my lips twice before saying, "You got me though." I hugged him as I said, "I know, but I need you both. Just see what you can do okay?" He laid me back gently as he said, "I'll see what I can do ight?" I nodded my head before giving him a small smile.

 Just see what you can do okay?" He laid me back gently as he said, "I'll see what I can do ight?" I nodded my head before giving him a small smile

Von p.o.v

I kissed y/n thighs softly rubbing them for her. She closed her eyes making me smirk knowing I was making her feel good. I started to kiss her inner thighs making her grab my hand. I gave her dark hickeys as she started breathing heavy. I could make her ass wet without even fucking her and she knew it. She was biting the back of her hand to try and suppress her moans making me laugh. I pretended to eat her through them thin ass shorts making her moan. I grabbed her neck and pulled her up to kiss her lips.

"Y/n, I gotta go ma." I said making her open her eyes quickly. "What, why?" She asked. She gone come to me cuz she know where home is at the end of the day. "I gotta handle some business." She looked down at her her wet shorts as she said, "you can't finish first?" I shook my head as I tried to kiss her but she moved making me kiss her cheek. "Why not?" She asked again. "I'll finish when you admit that you mines." She rolled her eyes as she clicked her teeth. She got out of bed and grabbed her some clean underwear as she went into the bathroom and cleaned herself putting the new one on.

I was in her underwear drawer leaving her a rack. She came back in as she said, "Von, no take it and get out." I laughed because I loved how she ain't want my money. "It's yours ma, keep it." She blushed making me kiss her deeply before I pulled away pecking her lips. "Von, are you going to help him though?" She asked making me nod as she kissed me all over my face with her big lip ass. I grabbed her neck and said, "You gone keep playing with me or you gone be real with yourself gang?"

She smiled blushing more as she looked me in my eyes nodding her bobblehead ass head. "Say it." I said gripping her neck a little tighter while she bit her lip. "Okayyyy Von, I'm yours." I smirked and kissed her before saying, "that's what I thought." She pushed me out the door closing it behind me. I walked to my car as I pulled out of the parking lot and sped off down the street. She was finally 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬.

 She was finally 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

1169 words

This one was short💀
I wanna start adding more images, let me know if I should😌