Lockdown pt.2

First I am sorry for putting this off for so long but here it is🥲

Requested by fendibae_ and lekimberly78.

Where Cierra brother returns home with some friends who have malicious intentions.

‼️🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶‼️

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL ACTS THAT WILL NOT BE BY CONSENT. IT WILL BE DESCRIBED. I DO NOT SUPPORT/CONDONE THESE ACTS. IT IS A STORY DO NOT COME FOR ME🙄🖐🏾

 IT IS A STORY DO NOT COME FOR ME🙄🖐🏾

Cierra p.o.v

It has been a whole week since I have heard from Von. He never came to pick me up the next day. So I think he is going to let my brother off with a warning. It was currently 7 p.m. and I just finished my homework when I heard the door open then close. It was my brother Rodney and a few of the guys he hang out with. They we're older than him and I'm pretty sure they all dropped out of highschool. I hate seeing my brother kiss up to them. I walked over to him as I checked him to make sure he was alright. "Hey Rodney, you okay?" He kissed his teeth as he snatched away from me. "Ceirra I'm good ight. Ian a baby and you ain't my mama".

Rodney payne(Cierra's little brother)^^^

"Well damn Rodney, I was just making sure you--"gco. "Making sure you what? Embarrass me? Why don't you go find somebody dick to ride cuz you been on mine too long." His friends laughed but I didn't find anything funny. Before I knew it my reflexes got the best of me and I slapped the shit outta him. "Who you think you're talking to like that? I give you everything. Ever since dad died you been real disrespectful and I am sick of your bullshit." His friends were hyping the situation up as one of them said, "You gone let her put her hands on you? You weak and you lame." Rodney turned to me as he raised his hand to hit me but I pushed him to the floor. "You lost your damn mind? You finna put your hands on me. These ain't your real friends, they gone get you locked up or killed, now take your ass to your room now." I screamed with tears pouring down my face.