Seventeen

Enjoy! <3 Artie

-----------------------------------

After a few hours of not being able to sleep, Zaštitnik got up from the bed. While staring down at Malo sleeping peacefully, an idea popped into his head. He could take her with him, take the bike and they could flee. He was skilled enough to hide away. But would they be able to run from Hydra forever? What kind of life would that be, to constantly be on the run and always checking over your shoulder?

The idea deflated his hope as fast as it filled him up. She deserved better than that. Hell, she deserved better than this. His only chance at keeping her with him – long-term – was to somehow convince Herr Fischer and Oфицер Vassiliev to put her under cryostasis with him. She was supposed to be his personal doctor, after all.

He would have to have a conversation with Izak and Miller about the possibility. Even if there was the slightest chance, he had to take it. They could make him kill a hundred more targets, wipe him a thousand more times. As long as he had his miere dulce, he would be able to handle it all.

Feeling lighter, he leaned forward and brushed Malo's hair back, something that was becoming a habit. Her eyes fluttered open, a smile graced her face when she spotted him.

"Hey," she greeted. He climbed onto the bed once more, settling between her legs. Her breath caught in her throat as his fingers circled around her still sensitive bud. Her climax came fast and she prepared for him to thrust into her.

It was a surprise when he took his time, slowly pumping in and out of her. Malo's hands ran through his hair. The tension was slower to build this time around. She didn't mind one bit. She bit back a loud moan as he caressed her breast with his flesh hand, hips languidly moving above her. The coil within her tightened, tightened, wound so taut within her until it finally snapped and she came with an explosion.

Her Zaštitnik picked up the pace, chasing his own high. Malo grabbed his ass and squeezed, which seemed to be what he needed to fall over the edge. Like a few hours ago, he hovered above her, still sheathed within Malo, as their eyes studied the others. His blue, her yellow. Honey and ice.

A sharp knock broke the spell and they groaned. Malo pulled the blanket up to cover herself as she watched her lover stride to the door, not bothering to dress.

Miller's jaw dropped as he stared – unashamed – at the naked super soldier before him. Izak covered his eyes with his hand and coughed.

"Uh, ehem, we, er, really need to get a plan in place, soldat. If you're going after Stark today then we need to know how it's going to go down so we can get the jet ready to leave right after."

Miller caught sight of a blissed-out Malo spread out on the bed over a muscular shoulder. "Izak, maybe... if he's back by nightfall, we could stay another night? It not even noon and he'd have better luck in the dark. Let's give them one more night before we have to go back. We don't know how long he's going to be out..."

Izak rolled his eyes at his partner's attempt to pout. "Don't look at me like that. It's weird. Soldat, put some pants on and come out here so we can get a plan in place. Even if you get the serum tonight, we can delay flying back until tomorrow morning."

It was rare for someone who wasn't Malo to see happiness exude from the super soldier, but Izak and Miller saw it in that moment. His eyes lit up and crinkled at the sides. They didn't need him to remove the mask to know he was smiling. The door closed and Miller knocked on it with a reminder.

"Don't go for another round! You can reward yourself after we've come up with a solid plan! I still can't believe how big you are."

Malo's laughter could be heard from the other side of the door.