Thirteen

After Ian's interrogation, he gave me an option to go home or to stay. You would think with everything that has happened, I'd ask for him to take me home but here I am, wine glass in my hand standing on his balcony. It's clear to me now that my suspicion of Ian is true. It wasn't just me being paranoid. I should run, I should block him out of my life but I can't. My body craves for him. No matter how hard I try, he's always flooding my mind. Ever since the day we met, he has haunted me.

"What are you thinking?" He questioned me from behind me, joining me under the moonlight.

I glance over my shoulder, seeing him walking slowly towards me. "That I shouldn't be here," My eyes go back to looking at the city lights. "With you."

Ian leans against the railing, I can feel the energy radiating off him. He is holding a glass, I'm assuming filled with whiskey. "Why?" He keeps his attention on his drink. "Are you scared of me?"

"Yes," I bite my lower lip, "No," I shake my head staring down at the red liquid in my glass. "I don't know, Ian."

"I'm not going to hurt you, Julia."

"How do I know that?" I look at him, "How am I supposed to believe those words?"

"I never gave you any reason to not trust me," Ian looks me in the eye. His eyes become dark, sending a familiar feeling through my body. My heart begins to speed up as we keep looking at each other.

I open my mouth to speak but the words won't escape because of the tension. So I break our trance and go back to looking at my wine glass. "You sent people to kidnap me, Ian." I close my eyes trying to calm my heart. "And you're involved with something illegal."

His callus fingers find their way onto my arm, gently dancing along it as he makes his way behind me. "But I have never caused you physical harm," his lips brush against my ear. "I've never or would never put you in danger." He places a kiss below my ear. His hand finds its way to my waist, lifting my shirt up to show skin.

"Why are you still here, Julia?"

His hand runs over my stomach making goosebumps appear. So much for slowing my heart down because now it feels like it'll burst out. How can a simple thing like this cause such a rush? He places kisses down my neck to my collarbone.

"Why haven't you run off?"

My mind is becoming clouded, I can't find the answer. His hand finds the button to my shorts and undoes it before unzipping them. Allowing access to slip his fingers into my cotton lace panties. He doesn't move them further, he lets his fingers stay above where my body begins to crave his touch.

"Tell me, Julia." His lips brush against my skin. "If you're scared of me, why are you here? Why are you allowing me to touch you?" His nose brushes my ear.

I hear the click of him placing his drink onto the stone railing. His hand goes up to my breast, cupping it above my shirt. He squeezes it causing me to throw my head back. He nips at my earlobe.

"For someone who's scared of me, you sure as hell don't act like it."

Finally, his fingers slip further down. My lips part right when they touch where I'm throbbing for attention. Gently dipping them.

"Your body gives the opposite reaction of being scared."

He presses himself against me, allowing me to feel his hardness. Making me more turn on, knowing I'm the cause of it.

"Tell me, Julia? I'm not going further until you tell me the truth."

"No," I whisper.

"No, what?"

I glance at him to see his eyes screaming out something I can't understand.

"I'm not scared of you, Ian."

With that, his fingers go inside me. Gives me the feeling I miss dearly. My eyes roll back as I bite down on my lower lip trying to stay silent since we're outside. His free hand leaves my breast just to slip it under my top and runs it up my skin before returning it back to its spot but this time skin to skin. He pinches my nipple, rolling it between his fingers. While his fingers in me hit the spot that causes me to arch my back.

Ian removes his fingers from inside me causing me to let out a whimper. His hands grip my waist and turn my body around. His lips immediately connect to mine. It was raw like he needed to feel them. My hands find their way behind his neck, gripping onto his hair. While his hands find their way to the hem of my shirt, he bunches it up before disconnecting our lips to pull it off me.

He softly places a short kiss onto my lips before placing kisses down my neck across my collarbone, straight down my body until he gets to the waistband of my shorts. My fingers found their way to his hair, feeling the soft texture while I look down at him, seeing his eyes filled with lust looking up at me.

Ian's hands take hold of my waistband and slide my shorts down my legs until they hit the cemented floor. He removes my shoes and trails kisses up the inside of my right leg until he gets back to my cotton panties, placing a kiss on top of my throbbing heat. He slides them off allowing the breeze to hit my naked sex. The only thing covering me is my bra. He stands up, grips my waist, and turns me around in one swift move. He unclips my bra and slides the straps down my arms allowing them to meet the rest of my clothing. Now the only one clothed is him.

I turn around, lifting my hands to meet the buttons of his black button-up shirt. I keep my eyes on his dark blue eyes, I can see the hunger in them. Once I undo the last button, I slide the shirt off him revealing the black ink covering his body. One particular ink captures my eye, roman numerals by his collar bone. I never understood them, so I don't exactly know what the numbers are. Before I have the chance to trace them, Ian turns me back around.

"Hold onto the railing and bend over." He tells me.

My eyes flutter close, my heart begins speeding up as I hear him unzip his pants. I feel myself becoming wetter, waiting for him to take me. To make me feel alive, to explode into cloud nine. I hear a ripping sound indicating that it's about to happen. I feel the tip of him rub against me, making me antsy.

"Ian, please."

I hear him chuckle, before filling up my insides with his hard. My lips gaped open causing a gasp to escape. He pushes himself in me until I can feel every inch of him. Just to pull out until only his tip was in me and pushes himself back in. Going slowly repeating the action a couple of times until finally, finally speeding up and going hard just the way I like it.

Hard, fast, and sloppy. Making me grip tightly onto the railing until my knuckles turn white. He hits the sweet spot repeatedly, moaning out in pleasure, and constantly craving more and more while my knees get weak. His hand tangled in my hair, pulling on it. My insides are exploding and being tight. He pulls me up, to wear my bare back against his sweaty torso. He attacks my neck with kisses and pinches my nipple. My back rolls back onto his shoulder.

Finally, I release and remember how no guy can ever make me feel this way. 

----------------

My debut novel 'The Change For Her' is now available for purchasing online on Barnes & Noble, and Amazon and can be read on Amazon Ulitmate!!

You can find the links on my website audreacraig.com

Twitter: audrealife

Instagram: audreaslife

TikTok: audreacraig