Four

There are no words on how well this date went. It was nice and sweet but at the same time, it just didn't feel right. He told me about his family. He's the only child, so he had no choice about joining the family business. That one simple thing continues to bother me after the waiter gave us our meals. I had many times to leave but I chose to stay. Even though the pit of my stomach kept telling me something wasn't right.

"Thank you for the lovely meal," I politely say once we arrived at my front door.

"You're welcome." He smiles. "Is there's a chance there will be another?"

I sneak my hand to the doorknob while keeping my attention on him. "I don't know, you'll just have to wait and see."

"You have my number," He winks before walking off.

My eyes follow him until he disappears into his car. I open the door, walk inside letting the breath out while laying my back against the door.

"That bad?" Skylar asks with a hint of humor in her voice.
I look over just to see that her butt was still on the couch but sitting next to her was Justin. His arm was wrapped around her, giving me something else to question and investigate later.

"What makes you think it was bad?" I casually ask. Walking over to the kitchen counter placing down my billfold.

Skylar turns to face me, propping her legs on Justin's lap. "Um, maybe the reaction you made right when you closed the door."

I roll my eyes, grabbed a bottle of water, and joined them in the living room. "The date was nice," I shrug my shoulders before getting my throat wet.

"Nice? The date was nice?" Skylar tries not to laugh. "Nice is just a kind way of saying it was boring."

"It wasn't boring, the date was great," I groan. "Just a small part bugged me." I lay back in the chair.

"What did he do?" Justin pipes in.

I sit up, crossing my legs, "I asked him about his work but he told me 'legally' he can't tell me." I air quote legally.

Justin and Skylar look at each other, with confusion written all over their face. The same look I practically made when the words left Nicholas's mouth.

"What kind of job makes it where you're not allowed to speak of it?" Skylar questions.

"That's what I want to know? It's bugging the crap out of me!" I nearly yell. "All through the date, my mind kept pondering scenarios of what profession it could be."

"Maybe he's a serial killer," Justin suggests while running his hand up and down Skylar's leg.

I send him a death stare while making a mental note to interrogate Skylar about the two of them.

Justin immediately removes his hand and surrenders, "It was just a suggestion."

Skylar laughs softly, her eyes sparkling while she watches him. Justin glances at him, a smirk appears while he shakes his head. He places his hand back on her leg, rubbing his thumb in circles.

"He might not be a serial killer but he could be doing something illegal," Skylar suggests, looking over at me.

"My first date in Florida and I'm dating a man who should be locked behind bars," I groan. "That's lovely."

"You're going out with him again?" Skylar exclaims.

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know, he's waiting for me to text him to clarify our next one." I lean down to unstrap my heels to prop my legs on the chair.

Skylar and Justin look at each other like they're communicating with their minds. Skylar removes her legs off Justin's lap, turns her body towards me, and leans forward. "Julia, you shouldn't date this guy."

I roll my eyes, "All because he's keeping his job a secret it doesn't mean he could be some type of criminal."

"Didn't you walk into this place, grumble how it bugs you that he won't speak of his job?"

"Yes, but that shouldn't stop me from going out with him." Even though it gives me a bad feeling, constantly makes me wonder how he makes money. Nicholas was a gentleman during the date, that one detail shouldn't affect me from giving him a chance.

"You're crazy!" She gets off the couch, grabs the empty bowl that was sitting on the coffee table. "This guy could cause you harm, or kill you! Who knows he could even drag you behind bars with him!"

"I'm not listening to this!" I get off the chair, grab my heels and make my way to my bedroom.

There's a nagging voice in the back of my head telling me Skylar right but there's another nagging voice telling me to give Nicholas a chance. I toss my shoes in the closet, walk over to my dresser, open the drawer that holds my pajamas. I grab a hold of a comfy pair of shorts and an oversize shirt before walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

~*~

I strip out of my clothes, put on a random playlist and turn it all the way up as Kelly Clarkson's song Addicted begins to fill the room. I close my eyes as I hum and wash the hairspray out of my hair.

His lips softly plant kisses down my neck, causing a gasp to leave between my lips. I wrap my legs around him, forcing him to come closer. My fingers tug on his hair, arching my back as he begins kissing down to my chest. Fire erupts through my veins, my eyes roll to the back of my head. His fingers take hold of the straps of my dress, moves them slowly down my arms, causing goosebumps to appear. Until my breast is shown. I open my eyes, breathing heavily. I look up to see his tongue run between his lips, eyeing my breast while pushing my dress to my hips.

His hands cup them, massaging them gently making me just crave even more for him to please an area that's throbbing and soaking my lace panties. I gasp when his fingers pinch my nipples, my eyes shut instantly as he molds our lips together. Bites down on my lower lip, pulling on it gently before bending down to run his tongue around my nipple playfully nips at it, and gently sucks on it while his hand plays with the other. He removes his hand from my breast, running it down my side, down my thigh squeezing it while removing his mouth from my body, and looks up at me with hunger in his eyes. I'm panting heavily, watching him get lower and pushing my dress up.

"Julia, shut off the music. We have classes in the morning so I need my beauty sleep!" Skylar bangs on the door, breaking me out of my trance.

I turn off the shower, wrap a towel around me as I step out to take ahold of my phone. Exit out of the music, my mind takes over my hands, opens my contacts, and sends someone a message.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Please vote and tell me what you think. 

Follow my socials:

Twitter- audrealife

Instagram- audreaslife