Three

I pick up the scarlet red lipstick, slide it against my lips gently not to get it anywhere on the skin outlining my mouth nor on my fresh brushed teeth. "So you're seriously going on this date with some guy you met today at work?" Skylar questions, leaning against the bathroom entryway, watching me glam myself.

I rub my lips together, capping the lipstick before placing it back inside my makeup bag. "Yes," I look at her in the mirror. "Is that a crime?"

She walks up behind me and starts brushing out my hair. "Just thought if you would go out with anyone, it would be Ian. The guy who you keep daydreaming, having hot steamy dreams about. The guy that's waiting for a text from you."

"Not going to happen," I roll my eyes.

"Why won't you give him a chance?" She takes a hold of the hot curl iron and begins curling my hair.

"He's a millionaire."

"That's not an excuse. Who cares about how much he makes. You should at least give him a shot and if he's a douche, then you can drop him."

"I'm not going to text him, just shut up about him." I groan.

Skylar doesn't say anything after that, she just mumbles a few words while continuing to curl strands of my hair before spraying them so they stay throughout the night. "There," She places the curling iron on the counter before walking out.

I take a deep breath, examine myself in the mirror before walking into my bedroom to slip on a black spaghetti strap skater dress, move my hair over my shoulders to make sure no strands get cough in the zipper as I zip it up. I sit down on my bed to strap on simple black heels, grabbed my billfold before going into the living room to wait for the gentleman to show up.

"So what's the guy's name, I don't think you told me?" Skylar questions from the couch, watching an episode of Grey's Anatomy.

I place my phone inside my billfold, "Actually," I look over at her just to see her shoving popcorn in her mouth. "He didn't tell me."

Skylar practically snaps her neck to face me, picks up the T.V remote to pause the show. "He didn't tell you his name? You're going out with a guy that you know nothing about?"

"Isn't that normal on the first date?"

"Yes, but normally you know the date's name," She argues.

"You're just pressed because I won't text Millionaire boy."

"Man! Millionaire man!" I shake my head laughing softly. "And I know you'll eventually give in," She lays back with a smirk on her face.

I cross my arms, lean my back against the counter. "What makes you think I'll give in and text him?"

"Because nameless boy won't fill your cravings," Right when she winks at me, the doorbell goes off.

"You don't know what you're talking about," I declare. Walking to the door, just to reveal the handsome fella wearing black slacks and a navy blue button-down.

"Hey," He greets me. "You look stunning," Eyeing me up and down.

"Thank you," I take in his appearance as well. Hair slick back, the first button remains undone, shirt smooth as it's tucked into his slacks and a black belt fastened to ensure that his slacks stay in place. "You don't look bad yourself."

He nods his head, "Are you ready?"

I walk to grab my billfold off the counter, "Now I am." I take a hold of his arm as he guides me out the door.