Two

~Here's an extra chapter for this week since tomorrow (January 27th) is my birthday!! Enjoy~

I gasp as his lips plant themselves down my bare stomach, stopping when he reaches my panty line. His rough fingers slip inside to pull them down my legs to throw them to the floor. His lips trail up the inside of my thighs then gently place a soft kiss above where I crave for him to touch the most. My toes curl as my back arches when his tongue gently runs over the clitch, before staring up at me, licking his lips before giving me a mischievous smile. He climbs on top of me, holding himself up with his forearms, hovering while leaning his head down to brush his lips across the crook of my neck. "If you want me this badly, all you have to do is text me, love," He huskily said into my ear.

My eyes shot open, breathing heavily looking over at my alarm clock to the neon numbers saying it's 4:05 in the morning. Four hours before my alarm could go off. I throw my blanket off my body, feeling extremely hot. "Fuck," I muttered, running my hands over my face. I sit up feeling the tank top cling to my body due to the sweat.

Climbing out of my bed, tugging on my top in an attempt to make it less uncomfortable while going into the bathroom. Turning on the shower, placing my hand to make sure it's cold. Stripping out my clothing, stepping into the tub, goosebumps appear at the sudden coldness. Closing my eyes, leaning my head back soaking my hair. Scenes from the dream flood my mind, making my body ache. My heart starts pounding faster against my chest making me breathe heavier. The cold shower isn't doing anything to stop my body from craving attention. I scrub shampoo into my hair, humming a song to calm myself.

"Ian," I breathe out, leaning my head to the side giving him more access to the crook of my neck. His fingers pinching my nipple.

I open my eyes, rinse the shampoo out of my hair. Letting the cold water run down the front of my body for a few more seconds before getting out. Shivering while wrapping a towel around me, before going back into my bedroom just to see the time on my clock saying 4:57. Three hours until my first shift at the Cafe. Three long hours to distract me. To get rid of this irritable hot begging craving calling out to be touched. Which means cooking. So I changed into my uniform and walk into the kitchen to begin creating a yummy breakfast.

Breaking eggs into a clear glass bowl before beating them with a fork. Taking three types of cheeses out of the fridge along with butter. Cutting a piece of butter to place in the pan I had slowly heating up. When the butter slowly begins to melt, I pour the eggs into the pan, sprinkle all three cheese over the soon-to-be omelet.

I put bread in our toaster, went back to the fridge to grab the honey brown bacon to go with the omelet. I flip the omelet before grabbing another pan to start frying slices of bacon. When I hear the toaster go off, I open the dishwasher to get two plates, set them in front of the toaster, and place each one onto the plates.

"Let me guess, you're pussy begging to be please," Skylar states while entering the room.

"What makes you think that?" I glance over at her while carefully removing the omelet with a spatula and placing it onto a random plate before repeating the process to make another one.

"You only go on a big cooking spree whenever you're all horny," I roll my eyes, placing slices of bacon onto the plates after I let them sit on a paper towel to gather a lot of the grease. "Why don't you just be a normal girl and please yourself?"

"Because that's just weird!"

"No! It's normal! There's nothing wrong with pleasing yourself when you don't have a guy to do it for you, and it's a healthy thing. It's good to relax your nerves and it makes you less bitchy."

"Will you shut up about this, it's grossing me out. Pour us some orange juice, please," I place our food on our kitchen bar, before sitting down.

"You're so pristine," She laughs.

"If I was so pristine, I would still be a virgin," I argued.

"Might have sex with men, you're still pristine when comes to you using your fingers to fuck yourself or getting a sex toy."

"SKYLAR!"

"Just speaking the truth," She shrugs while placing our drinks down before taking a seat in front of her food. "If you won't please yourself, how about texting the man that's getting you all wild up."

"Not going to happen."

"You and I both know you'll end up caving in."

I stay silent, knowing that part of me is itching to text him but I'm not going to.

~*~

"You must be Julia," A young lady who looked familiar from my first visit here.

"Um, yes I am," I extend my hand to shake hers. "You're Riley, right?"

"That is correct," She smiles, grabbing items from under the counter, "Here is your hat, apron, and name tag. Have you ever made coffee before?"

I take the apron from her hand, placing it on my body and tying it tight before taking the hat to place it on my head. "Wouldn't apply if I didn't have a single clue on how to make a simple pot of it," I joke while pinning my name tag onto the brown apron.

"You'll be surprised how many people worked here who had no clue how to serve black coffee," She laughs. "I already started making fresh coffee, after about an hour we have to dump the coffee to brew a fresh batch," Riley explains to me. She shows me where I can find the extra cups that are stored in the back, along with paper bags, plastic forks, and the essentials. She also explains how to clock in and out, along with how to work the register.

The sound of the entry bell directs both of our attention to the gentleman coming in. His face structure reminds me of Ian's, but it's not as sharp. The guy's hair was short but long enough to be slicked back. The shade was dark blonde, not dirty though kinda beachy blonde. A smirk grows on his face when he finally takes notice of Riley and me standing behind the counter. "Good luck," Riley whispers before walking off.

"Wait, what?" I look over at her, she smiles and winks as she disappears. Before I could comprehend that Riley just left me in the dust, the gentleman clears his throat to grab my attention. "Uh, sorry." I turn to face him. "What can I help you with? I softly smile.

He runs the tip of his tongue in between his lips, eyes gleaming as he eyes me. "You can help me by letting me take you out to eat," He tells me.

My smiles grow, I can feel the heat rise in my cheeks. "Not gonna happen," I lower my head and tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"And why not?"

"Because I'm not on the menu," I fire back.

He leans on the counter, "That's a bummer."

I copy his moment, "Is that so?"

"Indeed it is."

I push myself away from the counter, "Good," I smirk. "Now, what can I get for you that's actually on the menu?"

"A black grande coffee, and your number so I can text you the time I'm gonna pick you up for our date." I shake my head, softly laughing.

~*~  ~*~  ~*~

Please tell me what you think, and vote!!!

Follow my socials:

Instagram- audreaslife

Twitter- audrealife