Chapter 8; The MooMoo man! (Part 2)

Vote and Comment! Constructive criticism is appreciated!

_____________

Kakashi was taking the lead and couldn't hear the genin talk from behind. More specifically, Naruto. He was sure by now, that whatever the report of the academy had been given to him was definitely, 101% wrong. 

Naruto was not a normal genin, much less an idiot. The said blonde was currently trailing the bridge builder, and Kakashi occasionally heard some words like .....Gato?.......................killing you?.....................not C rank.

Whatever they were talking about was not settling. Not a C rank, what did Naruto even mean? But as soon as Kakashi saw the off-season puddle, he realized what Naruto meant.

He scooted closer to hear their conversation better. "Tazuna......told the Hokage," Naruto said something like that, "But my land...my grandson Inari....... grandaughter Tsunami will cry" Tazuna spoke.

Kakashi meddled in. "Naruto, we need to talk."

Naruto's eyes widened as he realized his sensei was listening in. "Sure, dattebayo," Naruto said, nervously.

That's when it happened, the puddle they were keeping an eye on disappeared, and two people leaped from it and attacked Kakashi. 

He broke into pieces as the chains pressed him. 

"Kakashi sensei!!" Sakura shouted as Sasuke's eyes widened dramatically. Naruto swore that was the most significant amount of emotion Sasuke had ever shown them.

"One down! Three more to go!" One of them shouted as the first one set toward Naruto, the latter doing the same to Sasuke.

Sakura stood in front of Tazuna, terrified, but trying to do her job.

Naruto singlehandedly knocked out the ninja with a flick to his neck while Sasuke engaged with his opponent in a taijutsu match.

The ninja looked sideways to see his comrade passed out and presumed the worst. "BROTHER! NOOOOO!" He shouted.

'So it was true. These are indeed the demon brothers Gozu and Meizu.' Naruto thought.

As soon as the brother was about to attack, Kakashi appeared and kept down Meizu.

"Now, who sent you?" Kakashi asked. 

"You killed my brother! I will kill you all!" Meizu shouted angrily.

"Who sent you?" Kakashi asked.

"There is no need for that Kakashi sensei. I believe our client here can explain himself, right? Tazuna?" Naruto cut Kakashi off.

"Y-yes," Tazuna answered timidly.

_____________________________

LE END

I'm in love~

With a fairytale~

Even though it hurts~

'Cause I don't care~

If I lose my mind~