Chapter 6; A Rasengan a day, keeps a villain away!

Vote and Comment! Constructive criticism is appreciated!

______________

Naruto POV:

The harsh whispers accompanied me as I headed to my apartment. 

It was still a little early, so I decided to train a little. Not that I needed it, I was far better than genins my age, but you can never be too careful.

I headed to training round seven after getting the copy of the forbidden scroll I had made a few days ago. 

What should I start? Edo-Tensei? Hiraishin? Multi Shadow clone Jutsu? Rasengan...? Oh, this one seems interesting. Let's see. 

"Stage 1: Try and pop some water balloons with chakra." 

Outcome: Learn to burst a water balloon by spinning the water inside in multiple directions. 

I went to the market with a transformation Jutsu, I learned it a while ago. It does come in handy. No one would've let me enter otherwise.

I bought a few water balloons. 

I placed a water balloon in my hand and tried popping it by spinning the water in multiple directions. After a moment, it burst with a pop. 'That was easy.' I thought, 'I'll try the same thing to try and get accommodated to it.' 

After popping several balloons, I decided to move to the next step. 

"Stage 2: Try to burst the rubber ball with chakra"

Outcome: The rubber ball is thicker. Air is different from water. It requires denser chakra. Burst the ball in the same way as the water balloon but with more; controlled chakra. It requires chakra control and concentration. 

I have practiced my chakra control since I was three. I got this in the bag. But first, I need to buy some rubber balls. I brought some rubber balls and started practicing with them. 

After half an hour, I was successfully able to burst rubber balls with some chakra. 

Stage 3: The final step is uniting steps one and two by spinning the chakra inside a balloon without moving the balloon itself, emphasizing the stability of the sphere shape.

Outcome: With much-needed practice, this could become a deadly technique.

My chakra is blue in color, and a blue circle made itself present in my hand. But it was dismissed as soon as I moved, so, I tried again, attempting to keep it as long as I could. 

It was there for almost 5 seconds before disappearing again. By now, I was utterly tired. 

I pestered Kurama to heal me because I was sore. In the end, he finally agreed. 

Walking to my apartment, I could barely keep u my transformation jutsu. The fact that it had used so much of my chakra was insane. 

I could very well not use the transformation jutsu, but I really wasn't in the mood for the whispers and rolled eyes yet.

Reaching my apartment, I hastily changed.

Looking at the clock, I realized, that it was already 11 in the night. Which meant that I had been practicing for at least five hours. 

No wonder I was this exhausted.

God, today was tiring.

Going to my bed was a drag; I was asleep even before my head hit the pillow.

_________________________

Hiii

Thank you for reading!

Here's a little something I wrote if you want to read.

Naruto had the ability to shut up his opponents with a long speech that would be Talk no Jutsu. 

Still, Kaguya might have been immune to it, because crying women seem to be able to overwhelm the user of Talk no Jutsu, which is why Naruto could never get Sakura to shut up. 

In conclusion, unless you can counter with Plot no Jutsu or a crying woman, your evil-doing will definitely be shut down by Naruto's Plot no Jutsu making it SS rank, on par if not better than Jutsu like the 'Infinite Tsukuyomi' and 'Multiple Chibaku Tensei'. 

His jutsu was taught to Naruto by his mentor Iruka Umino when he tried to save Naruto even though the latter was blamed for the death of the former's parents.

' Talk no Jutsu' and 'Big Head no Jutsu' also seem to be Iruka Umino's only jutsu. 

Kushina Uzumaki also had a talent for 'Talk no Jutsu', but it does not disclose how much Kushina could control this jutsu. 

Though no one, not even Itachi had such mastery over this jutsu as Naruto.

Bottom line: Talk no jutsu is very powerful.