Chapter 7. Official Kiss

Začít od začátku

The students were cheering for the juniors. Some were cursing the seniors. Those who placed bets were laughing and goofing around. Everyone was having fun but not one person.

Tae was pulled into a group hug by his team before he turned to greet Mew. But he was stunned at his place. Mew was staring... No. Gaping at him. His eyes were glued to Tae. And even if standing afar, he could clearly see the red in those beautiful eyes that scream desire.

Tae was mesmerized by the look of his boy. He was aroused. And so far luckily no one noticed him, untill Tee turned to Mew for the treat he promised if Tae won the game. He gulped elbowing Thanitt. And he was no different. They didnt know how to handle the messed up Mew. He was biting his lip not to jump on Tae. Surely they couldnt afford a live show in the middle of the field. Tae will kill everyone who dare to stare at his boy.

Tee stood in front of Mew, who then realised that he was ogling openly at Tae. He turned to see Tee in his eyes and blushed instantly because those expressions told him how he was reacting.

He peeked over Tee's shoulder and saw Tae smirking in knowing. And he ran off. Without stopping anywhere he went to his room and hide himself in the duvet. His heart was beating in his ears. Hell, he felt his whole body was a heart. He cheeks were heated. His eyes hooded as the images of Tae flashed in front of his eyes.

He was snuggled into the pillow when he heard the faint sound of door opening and then closing again. Without turning he could say it was Tae. He could recognise him by his foot steps.

"Baby boy". He heard Tae whisper... Oh shittt. As if there was something left. His heart was skipping beats now as Tae lift off the duvet from him. Those fingers in his hair, on his neck down to his mid back were sending sparks in his body.

"Look at me baby". Tae spoke in his ear. But Mew shook his head. This time Tae chuckled.

"Wont you help me clean this dried mud hmmm"? Tae murmured a pleading tone and this time Mew couldnt avoid it. He left the bed and helped Tae to the washroom but he wasnt looking at Tae. And that was igniting a new fire in Tae.

Mew took him to the sink. He helped cleaning all the mud from his arms. His face before running the shower foe Tae to take bath. He was about to leave the washroom only to be spinned and encaged in a pair of strong arms. They were standing under the running shower and wet in no time. Mew was standing by the walls with his hands on a sturdy chest supporting himself for balance. Their gaze was locked and he could see the warm eyes turning dark. Or may be it was the water ....

"Help me". Tae whispered on his lips before ghosting them and Mew lost every thread of self control if he had any. He looped his arms around Tae pulling him close to feel every inch of his body against him.

Tae tilted his head, parting his lips with his own. Mew loved the feeling of his tongue moving inside his mouth. Dancing and curling with his own. He was humming inside Tae's mouth while they both were busy to undo their dresses. That were soon gone.

Tae pushed Mew to the glass wall taking in the naked upper body like he was eye raping him and Mew was feeling like a virgin girl blushing under the intense gaze. He wanted to hide himself in his hands but Tae beat him.

"Dont...". And that command was enough for Mew to surrender. He obediently held his hands on Tae's shoulders who was descending in front of him. Kissing the smooth neck he was cupping Mew's cheeks with one hand while the other was busy caressing his torso. He felt a soft bud under his fingers and ohhh how he loved the feeling. Mew was soft. Hard muscles but those cute little pink buds were too cotton soft under his pores. He twisted them, pinched them. But that wasnt satisfying his heart. He bend a bit and give it an experiemental lick.