Chapter 33

Chapter 33

IT'S BEEN two days since the Grand Emperor gave her an offer, however, she was unable to respond. She was scared of Magnus’s reaction.

"Thank you so much for your offer my Lord. I'll think about it."

"Think about it and send me a message." and by that, the Grand Emperor left without devastating her pavilion.

What is the meaning of that? Clearly, the Grand Emperor is plotting something.

However, she couldn't just decide that instant. And her mind is battling her heart like crazy. Like maybe, she could give Magnus a chance in this lifetime first? The cycle keeps happening because she kept running away. It was proven and tested. She tried several ways to escape, but she keeps on failing and ends up being dead because she keeps on running away.

Come to think of it, she did not literally killed herself in her past lifetimes. She died, however not in her literal own hands. And maybe that's why she keeps on getting reborn. She's too scared to kill herself. However, her own actions were the ones who drowned her to death. So she could say that she killed herself because she was the one who brought herself in the deadly situation. And maybe that's why she thinks she's the one who killed herself in the past. It wasn't her, it was the events that happened when she was separated from Magnus.

Yes, she started killing herself, she tried to but she did not die on her own hands. But the thing is, how is she getting reborn for four consecutive lifetimes? What did Magnus do when she died? Come to think of it, she never thought of this before. But what happened to Magnus after she died three times? Did he feel guilty? Remorseful? Lifeless? Or he became the monster everyone fears?

The day was already too much for her. She was walking in the Palace garden deep thinking about the things in the past when she came across the women in the Emperor's harem. The wives of Magnus were altogether approaching her. They don't look happy at all upon seeing her, they look so mad and disappointed.

She tried to smile and bowed, "Greetings, my dear ladies."

Guess, she could try to befriend them. She's the only wife who don't belong in the circle. Looks like all of the wives were friends and she's left out. Maybe, she could try to win them for peace? Just when she thought things would turn right, she was completely wrong when the wives started throwing words at her.

"So, this is the slut who's wasting the Emperor's time, huh." The Empress said.

Blandine's eyes watered, "My dear Empress--"

Just then, she received a hard slap from the woman, "How dare you. You're nothing but a slut!"

Another woman grabbed her hair, oh my gosh it hurts,  "Teach me too."

"My lady--" Blandine cried due to the pain.

The Imperial noble consort gripped her face, "How you seduce him, teach me too. I guess you were a prostitute in your old life. You're good at seducing the Emperor. How many men have had a taste of you?"

"No, my lady--" Blandine tried to get away while crying.

"Speak, slut. Tell us how much of a whore you are."

The Imperial consort joined as well, they're all going against her. All for the side of their Empress, "Yeah, how do you do it? With this body? Huh?"

"You have big breasts, of course the Emperor would love it. How much did the doctors make this?" The Consort laughed and grabbed her breasts. It hurts.

"No, stop!"

"Are you tight? Are you loose enough for the Emperor to penetrate anytime?"

Are they really aristocrats? What are the words that are coming from their mouth? Why does it sound so disgusting and painful at the same time? Is this how the Emperor's wife should act? Blandine is trying so hard to behave even though she wants to smash everything everyday, but she's in the harem so she should be nice to fit in with the other women. But what's happening? What it this? And why are they all going against her?

"Do you let the sentries fuck you?"

Blandine's heart throb. Their words are painful, how could they say that? They don't even know what happened to her. They know nothing about her past, how she lived in the Emperor's cage. Fuck, why is the world so chaotic? Is escaping the only thing for her to live a peaceful life? It's still impossible tho since she's sure Magnus will never leave her alone. Why is this all happening to her?

"Or you make your servants fuck you?"

"Stop..." Blandine begged as she cried, "please stop!"

"The Emperor will hear about this!" The second class female attendant said, fear is obvious in her tone.

The Consort laughed, "Don't worry, he's not in the Empire right now. We can do anything we want to this girl as long as no one reports us."

"Stop! Stop! No!" Blandine thrashed away so hard that she ended up punching the Empress in the face when it tried to stop her.

Oh no. The Empress’s face began bleeding and everyone prepared to attack her in rage.

"Oh! You have the nerves!" The Empress finally spoke after wiping the blood on her face, "Go get her!"

And just that, all the other women tried to corner her as she became defenseless. And it took not even a minute for the Empress to slap her face nonstop until she bled.

"You're disgusting! You're taking Magnus away from me... You're just a toy, he'll get bored with you and he'll eventually come back to me." The Empress said while attacking her.

"Ah-- stop!" Blandine cried. Her vision became blurry, she's about to vomit. Her head hurts so much.

"Shut up you slut! Slut! Whore! Whore!"

Blandine cried heavily as she slumped down on the dirty ground. She's bleeding everywhere and she's not feeling good. Yeah, the persons who'll drag you down will always be the same persons as you are. Females mostly drag other females down, that's society. Instead of helping each other to rank up, they drag down and step each other to take advantage.

"You fuck. Go die. You're just a concubine, nothing more!"

Blandine vomited blood, "Please stop..."

Finally, the servants came to stop them, "No! My dear Empress, please stop! If the Emperor hears about this, we'll be dead."

Just only then the Empress and the other women stopped hitting her, "Let's go, the servants are watching."

And with that, they left her dirty, dumbfounded, hurt and bleeding. It's so painful, reality is painful. When you're expecting them to help you since you're in the same situation but they cornered and hurt you instead. Blandine just want to disappear. Her stomach is hurting so bad and her vision is rolling.

"My Lady..." her servant came crying, "It hurts to see you like this. You've been receiving nothing but pain in this palace. And I'm sorry I couldn't do anything about it."

"H-hey..." Blandine smiled amidst crying, "Help me..."

She have decided.

She'll chase freedom no matter what. How could she forget about the things Magnus did to her? How could she just consider not leaving because of him? She was his  captive, and the people here are really not good to her.

She has Amias outside of the palace waiting for her. The Grand Emperor gave her a chance with his offer. She'll chase her freedom. The Emperor will get tired of her soon, he'll hurt her again. It's the cycle of her lifetimes. She better escape now that the Grand Emperor is helping her.

She's so tired and done with all of these.

"Send a message to the Grand Emperor... And to my brother."