Chapter 27 | Mature

Chapter 27
Warning: R18+

IT'S cold but the Emperor's heat is scorching. Blandine hasn't stopped shaking yet, but Magnus's body heat is giving her comfort. His kisses is sending chills down her spine. She's drowning in the sensation brought to her by Magnus. It feels so good, confusingly good. It used to be pain, excruciating pain but where is it now? And why the heck is she looking for it? Have she become a masochist because of him? She hope it's not the case.

But it might be possible. For the rest of her lifetime, all he has given her was pain. And maybe, admit it or not her body unconsciously became addicted to the pleasure with pain. Oh no.

Her moans escaped her mouth with the caresses on her back. The emperor's expert hands found their way to her naked body, fondling her bare skin and cupping her breasts. Who would not be drown to this kind of sensation? Magnus is expert in this field, even though he's rough, she couldn't deny the fact that he gives pleasure amidst pain.

"Tell me if you don't want this. I'll try my best to stop..." He suddenly said in between kissing, shivering in his own words. He's like striking himself with his own sword.

Blandine is totally drowned by the sensation tho, she encircled her arms around his neck and aimed for another kiss, "Your Majesty, please continue..."

"Oh ghad," He growled and gripped her hair tightly that she suddenly squealed in pain and at the same time unbelievable pleasure, he attacked her neck to bit and lick her raw skin, "Fuck! You are so beautiful, you're the most beautiful creation ever made baby."

Suddenly, Blandine squealed when the Emperor put her on his top. Magnus sat on the floor as he put her on top of his crotch. It was not clear to Blandine how their clothes disappeared, when she knew it, they're already naked as she felt his huge twitching cock hitting her thighs. Her mouth gape in shock, she still couldn't get used to him.

How did that freaking thing entered her before? How is he able to carry such huge thing? Is it not heavy? It's so freaking big. She even gulped upon seeing it.

"W-what are you doing, Your Majesty?" She asked when she got on top of him. She instantly moaned when his cock hit her pearls as he grinded, he made them collide.

He began nibbling every inch of her skin once again, "I don't want to hurt you, so we'll move according to your rhythm first until you adjust."

"But I-- wait! Ahhh, ahhh!" Blandine couldn't help but moan when he hardly grinded against her. Oh gosh, oh, oh! Her eyes rolled back, the sensation, the pleasure is getting higher! He's just grinding but she's losing her mind already.

She searched for his hand and deliriously put it in her pussy. What the hell is she doing now? She wants it so bad, the moment is making her insane.

"Emperor, ahhh..." She moaned making the mood wilder.

And the ruthless man he is, Magnus did not think twice of putting his fingers at once inside her pussy as if he has forgotten he was trying to be soft. But she don't seem to mind, in fact, she looks like she's on cloud nine with his fingers thrusting deeply inside her wet pussy. Is she enjoying the pain in it?

"So wet for me baby, you look so ready..." He whispered on her ears and she whimpered. Her hips began moving to receive each of his thrusts. It took them a while, they spend the time of her adjustment by kissing nonstop. The Emperor is trying so hard to keep his cool but his old habits is hardly kept as his ruthlessness keeps on showing. He sometimes tighten his grip, grabs her abruptly, and bites her harshly nonstop.