Chapter 01

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Emperors are addressed as “Your Majesty”, “His Majesty, the Emperor”, so pardon me if I had put the wrong words/call in some of the chapters as I was confused in the beginning. Please notify me to edit. Thank you!
------

Chapter 01

"REMOVE your clothes, and let's talk."

She shuddered as his recognizable voice echoed in her ears. Her veins were jolted by voltage, which caused her to profusely perspire. Her eyes were dilated, and she was breathing quickly and erratically. He has infected her mind and body with the odor of eternal anxiety.

No, this could not be.

It shouldn't happen again.

How? How did she end up like this again? She was clearly avoiding him, so how did this happen? How is this happening?

Once is enough, twice is too much, three is extremely unbearable, and fourth... She doesn't understand anything anymore; she has never escaped him; no, she can't escape him; she will never get rid of him in all of her lifetimes. She had tried, but she always failed. She always tried, and yet she never experienced the taste of victory.

Because this is her fourth life already, and he has found her again.

THE palace is different, but the ruler is the same. He looks exactly like him and acts exactly like him. He may not know yet; he may not remember yet; he may not understand her wrath yet; but she remembers it all too well.

How she suffered due to his painfully disparate kind of love, how she became mad because of his obsession, and how she lost her sanity because of how he handled her It was not healthy; his way of loving is not good for her. That's why she ended up dying three times just to escape him.

Lady Beatrice, Lady Amandine, and Lady Cardine were her past lives. They did not die in the name of the Emperor's merciless sword. They did not die under his mercy and grace. They died due to his suffocating love. Or maybe it's what you call obsession.

They died in the events that happened after she was separated from the Emperor. It was hard. And now it's happening again. She's back; she tried her best to live away from him, but it seems like she was cursed, and they were cursed. Because whatever she does is completely useless, she never escapes him.

She never succeeded in escaping his palace; whatever his title was, "My King," "My Lord," or "Master," she had never escaped him in their past lives. And now it's freaking happening again.

She tried everything, from killing herself to killing the Emperor but she never succeeded. The span of time before she gets reborn is a decade. Her first life, she was so rebelious that she tried to kill the Emperor before she died. On her second life, she took revenge by killing the Emperor once again before she died but she never won. On her third life, she realized that killing him won't change anything, she'll just get reborn again and again so she tried to end her life but she was stopped. She was not successful once again.

Vengeance, rebellion, she had it all. But it was all useless. She found herself being reborn for the fourth time. And she's done doing anything, she is so done. She don't know how to escape, so perhaps ride the flow and let the heavens make her realize what she must do and what she could have done to stop the cycle.

She really tried her best to live as a simple lady, a runaway Orelia; she's even known as the rebellious lady of Orelia House to avoid the Emperor's path, but it simply backfired.

She's now Lady Blandine, and he's still an Emperor.

Emperor Magnus Vassily has found her. And her life is at the threshold of death again, barely hanging.

Blandine was born into a wealthy family; Lady Beatrice, Amandine, and Cardine all lived in luxury and royalty. And they all came from one family, the Orelias.