Chapter 18 | Mature

Chapter 18

HE ENTERED her fully without considering her state. Her eyes rolled back instantly in pain and her body arched to find comfort but she failed. She lost her sanity when he began pounding inside her with a slow pace but enough to make her go wild. She cried when she felt something inside her tear, her heart clenched due to extreme pain. She's breaking emotionally and physically.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, ngh, ahhh, please, ahhh... Too much! Too much! I think I'm gonna die!"

She begged and tried to wiggle away but he just pounded harder making her arch back, "Ahhh, ahhh, ooohh, ahhh wait! It hurts! Please wait my lord! Ahhh, ahh, ahhh, ngh, mgh, ahh, my lord, it's tearing, something's tearing, I'm going to die, please wait. Wait son of a bitch, ahhh, ahh, ahhh! I'm scared!"

She continued screaming, she can't really take the sudden pain. Of all tortures that happened to her, this is the worst. Because he's playing with her body, mind and heart. Those three things of hers were now contradicting.

"Oohh, ohhh, ahhh, ahh," He moaned to mock her, "It fucking turned me on even more. More curses, yes baby, come on, curse me more."

Blandine cried loudly, "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, ugh, ugh, it hurts, you monster. Please, ngh, ugh, ahhh, ahh, ahh, take it slow, move slowly, this is my first time..." She continued crying, but she stopped fighting.

She's losing her strength, she's losing her sanity, she's in verge of passing out due to the ceasing pain and coming pleasure. What the hell?

She chose to be quiet, her heart is clenching because her body is such a traitor. Her mind is speaking ill of him, but her body is being treacherous and her heart is suffering with the confusing feeling.

"Ahh, ahhh, emperor, ahhh."

Her loud cries turned into small sobs; he continued pounding, until her small sobs became thin whimpers. What kind of sensation is this? What the hell? She's starting to feel an overwhelming sensation.

"Ngh, mph, ahhh, ahhh..."

It's making her arch her back instinctively, intending to catch the emperor's pace. What the hell? No, she hates this, so why is her body aching for more?

This fucking treacherous body! And why the hell is she allowing her body to take the lead? She should be fighting against him until the end, but why is she feeling the burning and ecstatic sensation instead caused by his nonstop thrusts?

What the hell is this? Why is she feeling good now? Why? No, this can't be. She just want to die, this is shameful. Her body is starting to move on its own, roughly catching the emperor's brutal thrust.

No! What the hell? This is crazy! Her vision is already blurry, she's becoming dizzy, but his expression did not escape her. He's also feeling good, he's biting his lip, his eyes were closed, he's still controlling himself at his state despite being monstrous already.

"Amandine..."

"What?"

Suddenly, her vision changed. It's her memory once again, haunting her like a nightmare. She's reminiscing her memory as Lady Amandine. They're inside his chamber, she's about to take her life for the first time in that lifetime but he came to interrupt.

"Why are you doing this?" He is towering over her, gnashing his teeth showing anger, "Can you not tell how much I love you? Are you not contented with my affection?"

She spat, "You fuck! And when did you ever showed me proper affection? You always torture me!" She said and reached for the small knife nearby.

He immediately took the weapon away from her, "No, stop! Amandine, stop!"

But she slapped him hard and tried to reach the knife again; when she did, she pointed the knife on her neck, "Don't touch me or I will kill myself!"

He immediately bent down. He suddenly kneeled in front of her. What the hell is this show of his?

"I'm sorry. Forgive me, I will never hurt you again. Please don't. I just love you so much it fucking hurts. I needed to do this for you to realize I'm here, I'm here, Amandine, I'm here..." He said, desperately pleading.

"I'm doing this because I love you so much. This is my way of affection, I never wanted to hurt you. Your disobedience pulls the trigger of my beast. I'm always at the hang of my sanity and you know that, so don't cut the edge, please, Lady Amandine..."

He tried reaching the knife away from her, "I'm begging you, look at me properly, Amandine, I'm here..."

And with that, he successfully stopped her first attempt of suicide.

---

BLANDINE gasped at the sudden flash of her past memory. What the hell was that? Does that means she's nearing at the end? He's doing despicable things again, and she wants to end her life again. Will the history repeat itself? What the hell is happening now!

"Blandine?"

Emperor Magnus abruptly stopped at her sudden silence. She's not fighting back anymore, she's not screaming, she's not doing anything.

And there, it exploded like a bomb, something inside his mind banged so loud that it thundered his whole being. His eyes roamed around her entity and his heart clenched when he realized the mess he did to her.

There's a a small amount of blood dripping down her thighs. Her marks were everywhere in her body. The punishment is not enough, but his heart is clenching with the messy view in his eyes.

She's so goddamn beautiful despite being messy. Her tears were streaming down her face like a rushing river, she's sweating and shaking abnormally.

Their eyes met, her emerald orbs and his cerulean spheres danced together, swaying with the sudden silence. And Magnus, for the first time doubt of his deed, he immediately stopped and leaned down to check her. He hastily removed the ties and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Baby..." His voice trembled, "Come on, say something, baby, I'm sorry, say something..."

There was a massive silence between them. And the silence became awkward. If not for the whistling sound of the wind, there would be nothing. The ambiance is heavy, and Magnus for the first time in the history felt guilty.

He was about to pull out when Blandine suddenly wrapped her legs around his pelvis, stopping him from pulling out. What? He pulled away from the hug and let her back rest at the bed. Blandine's legs wrapped him harder, not intending to let go.

Magnus stared at her blushing face, and Blandine blushed even more when she spoke her mind.

"Take it slow... Please..."