Chapter 20

Chapter 20

BLANDINE squinted her eyes as the sunlight seemed to dispersed around the chamber. She instantly gasped when she felt a stinging pain on her back. Her bones created a sound when she tried to move as if it cracked, her back is aching too much and she couldn't move properly. Her whole body's aching as if she'd been into a huge fight underground. The pain is no joke, it traveled down her system and it cost several minutes before she could finally breathe properly.

Her eyes welled as the morning lights hit her face. She immediately remembered what happened, it was still fresh and clear in her mind as if it just happened earlier. But the worst thing is that, all she clearly remembers are the times when she begged for him, when she wrapped her legs around his pelvis and moved on her own, and when she moaned loudly, screamed his name delicately in delight to the extent as she felt extreme euphoria.

Crazy right? How could she remember the pleasure and sensation when she couldn't even move properly at the moment. And it's all his majesty's fault. His jealousy is exaggerated. She even tried her best to avoid the man that night, but he defied her words and believed what he thought was right. He thought she was bitching around when he clearly told her not to, but she wasn't actually bitching around just as he thought. She stilled right at the isolation area he placed her, how that man entered that place is out of her control anymore. She avoided him, but the man drew nearer. It was clear, and there's nothing to be jealous of. The emperor is just exaggerated and obsessed.

However, she can't deny how good he was last night. Oh no, he's a fucking monster. She will never forgive what he did to her that night. Never. She might have felt good, but it was dubious, she was completely delirious due to pleasure.

What the hell is happening to her? She's completely delirious. She was sure she's crying that time, so how did she end up moving on her own and begging for his propels? Back then in her past lives, all she felt was disgust after their intercourse, but this time, it's somewhat different. Probably because he listened to her, he finally moved according to her pace, perhaps that's it. Perhaps.

"The lady is awake!"

The sound of yelling servants echoed throughout the chamber, and several women came in immediately to check on her as per Emperor's order. The news that she's awake abruptly spread into the Pavilion, and several people walked by and pass her room to check on her. An oracle even came to stop by. Did they realize her importance now by themselves or just the Emperor's order?

"Finally, after three days!" A Matron exclaimed.

She was intrigued by the Matron taking care of her. Her eyes dilated in shock, she probably heard it wrong, tight? Three days? Three days of what— sleeping? Does she mean she was knocked out for three days after their intense exploits?

"How are you feeling, my lady? We were so worried about you. Everyone's been worried when you did not open your eyes for the whole day after your intercourse with His grace. And now it has been three days!" The Matron said making her gasp.

She tried to sit but her head ached, "Everyone? Urgh!" The stinging pain wondered around her body once again causing her to groan loudly.

"Are you all right, my lady?" The Matron assisted, the other servants waited for their turns, probably waiting for her command to them.

She groaned in pain but then eventually ignored it to ask, "His grace? What about him? What— he's worried?"

If everyone is worried, that must include the Emperor as well. Are they fucking with her? Why would the Emperor worry about her when he was the cause of her pain right now? He was merciless, ruthless, just like in the past. He never changed. How would she even forget about the past when she keeps seeing the man in her past to this man in her present? They're literally the same, it's just that, this Magnus now had some development and changes compared before.

"Actually..." The Matron was cut off when an Oracle intruded. Everyone gave their respects.

"Greetings, my lady." The oracle bowed before her and she bowed back despite her aching head. The oracle then spoke, "I apologize for not introducing myself, I'm an oracle in this empire and I know everything."

Blandine gasped in shock, her eyes dilated as she stared confusedly at the oracle. But there was no single hint of joke in the oracles eyes. The old man is serious. Well, this situation is serious. Who would dare to joke about her circumstances now?

"What do you mean you know everything?"

The Oracle looked around, probably giving her hints that their topic is too confidential for everyone to hear, he spoke with a low voice; "Like... everything, my lady."

Blandine sighed and ordered the servants, "Would you give us a moment, please?"

"All right, we'll take our leave. Please call us when you need anything."

"I will. Thank you."

When the servants were completely out of their sight, Blandine immediately turned to the Oracle who was staring at her. She looked at herself first, then she heave a loud sigh when she realized she's presentable and clean enough to face the respected elder.

"Now, what do you mean, my dear Sire?"

The Oracle sat beside her, "I know that this is your fourth life..."

What? That was literally extreme for her, a captivating news. What did he just say? All her life, she thought no one would ever understand her, not even the Emperor himself. But here comes an Oracle presenting what he knows about her after being reincarnated for several times. After all those lifetimes of suffering alone thinking that no one would understand her and no one would know the hells she'd been through, there's actually a person who quietly have knowledge about everything.

But the question is, how?

"I know how you've been avoiding him for all your lifetimes. I know what you did in your past lives. I know what he did in the past as well. I know everything..." As the oracle speaks, shivers went down Blandine's spines, her eyes welled up in small tears once again. She sniffed silently as the oracle continues, "Because this is my fourth life as well, my lady."

What? Wait, what?

"And I cannot bear to watch everything happen as it was in the pasts once again. So I'm going to tell you everything I know, and I hope my knowledge helps you change your cruel fate in this lifetime."