NOBLE: The Bad Batch - REVISED

Takes place at 20 BBY... ♡

Noble is a clone, not like the other Jango clones it would seem... She was born differently, in fact. With a much-needed explanation of her past, Noble joins the Bad Batch. This is a group of clones that are very similar to her. Defective in most cases, with abilities that never hinder their missions.

In the midst of their dynamic team-comprising Hunter, Tech, Wrecker, and Crosshair-an unexpected addition is looming, and Wrecker is excited. A call for a medic summons their attention, prompting the group's sergeant to swiftly agree to the decision.

Yet, as the details unfold from Commander Cody, it isn't anything shocking that the Bad Batch didn't read through the intel beforehand. Their newfound medical asset is not the anticipated standard-issue clone; instead, Noble enters their ranks as an enigma.

She is much more than a Medic, much more than what she was forced to learn. She is Force Sensitive, yet that is no secret, but... Noble can hardly remember. That is thanks to one of her rare abilities...

Noble is also a Commando... A former Clone Commander that worked alongside other well-known and strong soldiers. One of them being Gregor, a friend of hers since his early life...

Embark on an expedition alongside the Bad Batch as Noble gradually unveils her concealed past and extraordinary proficiencies, fostering a connection with all of them. Even to fall in love with the brains of the squad.

-------------------------------

If you are reading this, this means I have officially revised this book! You can check out more details on Noble like what she looks like, her abilities, love life, books and more in my OC book.