" She mostly likes junk food … "

" It's not her, it's your baby….. "

Ram says bluntly, Adhyay looks at her face. She is enjoying pizza a lot and now even his son is on her team to support her as he is also eating pizza with her. He just shakes his head and smiles.

Ruhi ate popcorn and Raunak groom her nails with pink nail paint. Her 7-month-old belly makes it very difficult for her to sit properly, So she lies halfway on the bed and enjoys her popcorn while looking at Raunak who is applying nail paints to her.

"Pink is beautiful nahh… "

"Humm… "

Raunak's morning sickness is over, but his food cravings are still the same and he doesn't have much trouble with it. Raunak says.

"You were told by the doctor not to apply too much nail paint because it goes into the stomach along with eating everything… "

"But I want to apply pink everywhere… Please wear a pink shirt nah… "

"Sure darling but I have to buy it… "

"Okay buy 8 pink frocks too, 4 for RUHIN and 4 for … shit di didn't decide her name …"

Then Saransh comes over there. He has some lollipops in his hand which he has brought to share with Ruhi and Raunak. He already listened to them so he said.

"Mumma and I named him ABHIYANK … "

"Why boy….. "

"Because I had clearly told God that one brother is needed and one sister is needed. Now if the doctor does not give you the girl, then you will start crying again, so you will bring a sister for me and I have given the responsibility of bringing the brother to Mumma…. She will ask the doctor for a brother….. problem solved… "

Raunak and Ruhi can't control, start laughing, but Adhyay listening to everything with Shravya he looks at her and says.

"This baby is troubled a lot even though I am thinking it's a boy…… "

Shravya smiles and says while looking into his eyes.

"Whatever but I love everything…  Thank you so much… "

"This is called I love you so much, darling …"

Adhyay kisses her forehead and Shravya hugs him and says sweetly,

" I love you so much Jaan … "

With this, Baby starts kicking her very fast. She literally holds her stomach and quickly says.

" I love you so much….."

Kicks quickly stop, Adhyay looks at her, she is smiling but pressing her lips not bursting with laughter. He says.

"Always jealous whenever you say I love to me… "

"Can't help it… that's why I feel this carbon copy of yours Angry Adhyay. "

Saransh quickly comes and kisses his mother's belly and receives a kick which gives a very sweet smile on his lips he asks his parents.

" When will we all go to the hospital to get my siblings out of your stomach?... I have run out of patience…."

" Soon dear… "

" Good … "

He ran away quickly, Shravya smiled and said.

" When he asks innocuous questions, then I think from somewhere that he is still a child, otherwise all the time it just copies you as if he is just saying that in the last "GOOD" in your style."

Adhyay just holds hands and again starts walking with her and says.

"He is innocent when he is copying you …  bitter boss when he is copying me…"

They both laugh together and their laughter echoes throughout the mansion.

Here is an update I hope you like it please let me know.

Life is beautiful when you want to live it beautifully.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

You can read my complete story ONLY YOU and YOU ARE MINE, and I am sure I will not disappoint you.

SG

❤️