surprise- h ❀

as soon as hoseok stepped inside of yoongi's apartment, a strong fresh scent reached his nose. it was a really nice chilly scent. his eyes wondered around, seeing all the colorful drawings and crayons scattered all around. he noticed the couch, which was a soft black with two blankets, one baby blue and one baby pink, and the pillows accordingly arranged. the kitchen was right behind the living room, which was beautiful and white and clean, all the plates were washed, all the counters clean, and not one single stain was visible.

he took his shoes off and followed yoongi to the kitchen, where they set everything to prepare things.

"so whatcha wanna watch?"

we should watch 'whisper of the heart' i am obsessed with that movie. please please please please please!

the taller smiled and nodded.

you go set things up and i'll prepare you some food ok, bubs?

the smaller ran off immediately with a small giggle. opening the door that led to his bedroom and taking more blankets and stuffies out.

hoseok took a small breath before taking things out of the bags, yoongi was always so energetic and he couldn't understand how. it even made him tired to just see him running around, but at the same time it gave him energy. it lifted him up and cheered him unconsciously.

"yoongi, wash your hands before you eat ok?" hoseok instructed, taking a seat on the spot yoongi made for him.

so once more the smaller obeyed and ran for the bathroom when the lights flickered. and just like that everything was pitch black. yoongi let a small gasp out and froze, he wasn't going to continue like this.

this wasn't scheduled, he payed the bills, so why is this happening and now? he's afraid of the dark but when there's no electricity there was no escape. he wasn't safe and he knew it.

"yoongi-ah? are you ok?" the other's soothing voice resonated in his mind.

his head spun and soon he got dizzy. where was he? was he still in the same place? was hoseok really there? when would the lights go back?

"yoongi? please stay where you are i'll find you."

his hands trembled and his feet felt heavy. hoseok wouldn't find him, specially if he himself didn't know where he was.

so there was no way out of this one. he'd be lost for the rest of his life if he didn't do something.

so there was no option...

no other way...

"hobah-?"