menu- j ☆

it was morning yet again. jin's full day of work! he was exited, oh yea. to prove that namjoon guy he could get somewhere with just looks.

and for that reason he had stayed up all night thinking for some ways to help miss lee with her shoppe. until it finally made its way to his head. it was simple.

"miss lee!" he happily shouted entering the shoppe.

it was exactly 7:00 am, and he was ready to rise and shine.

"seokjin! darling! why are you here so early? your shift doesn't start for another 30 minutes!" the lady exclaimed in surprise.

"don't you worry about that, miss lee. i have something important to share with you." he started, helping her sit down next to him, while grabbing her hand. "i stayed up all night last night."

the lady had already engraved a look of concern on her face. that didn't start so fun.

"thinking about a way to help you get more costumers. now, this might not be complex, but i printed out exactly 100 copies of the menu. i put the most attractive sounding drinks on the main pages, and decided it'd be very luring to have someone to call people in. that being me! so if you'll allow me to help you get 100 costumers in... uhh 3 days, i'll prove to you we can revive your beautiful coffee shoppe!"

as you can imagine, miss lee's mouth dropped. that was... interesting.

"jin... honey, i... i don't know what to say. 100 costumers is a lot for three days. it's more then we've had in the past year!" she stated in fear.

"i know, but i promised i could help. if there is something i'm amazing at is handling people. i can do it!" jin proudly said, nodding at his promise.

and so with that, miss lee agreed. watching as the boy immediately got to work. he grabbed out of his bag around 20 copies of the menu, knowing if he divided the people he needed for each day he'd get far. hopefully.

he waited.

and waited.

and waited.

and waited some more.

and waited.

it was finally 8:50 and not one person had passed by. he knew the shop across the street opened at 9am, so he was just now expecting namjoon guy to show up. probably making fun of him.

that's when he heard it. he heard chatting. chatting! people talking! a. group. of. people. TALKING!

he straightened his posture, taking a menu in his hands, looking at the group of girls coming his way. perfect. he thought.

"heyyy!" he greeted with the most amiable tone. "how are you pretty girls doing, hopefully with a little crave of a refreshing drink to start your day with."

he winked at them, with the brightest smile ever. the girls, a little flustered, looked down at the menu he was offering them. one of them took it, and the other girls gathered around her.

"morning's passion? passion fruit- that sounds delicious..." one of them stated.

"should we-"

all of them nodded. one of them asking for another menu. 5. jin counted.

"my dear friend, miss lee will help you guys inside. don't be afraid to try anything you want!" jin helped open the door for the girls, with a look of pride in his face.

he got caught off guard when the store at the front opened its doors. he quickly darted his stare at the man who watched everything from the front. he stuck his tongue out, and with a smirk said told you so.

the other was shocked. he had not seen that many people go into the store in front of him before. nor into his. so that was definitely new.

jin rolled his eyes, and entered the store again.

"anything i can help with miss lee?" he asked as he made his way into the little kitchen.

"yes! please! we need two of these and a morning's passion." she awkwardly announced.

jin nodded once before getting to work. he knew the streets would be empty for another good 20 minutes, so he wasn't afraid to help.

he worked hard to follow the recipe, hoping it would taste just as good as it's supposed to be.

"alright, orders for sana, jihyo, and mina!" he announced to the girls as they all smiled walking up to him. "don't forget to invite your friends over!"

he watched the girls try all their drinks, as they all gasped in shock. damn were the drinks good. yet they tried their best to keep a straight face. the three girls went back to their friends who devoured a few treats.

jin went back outside, ready to make this his new routine.

soon more people came, and the count was rising.

"morning sunshine! love your sweater! have you tried any of our drinks yet?"

"i think you should stop for a nice calming drink to start your day!"

"if there's anyone who will understand how hard it is to work on a sunday its me! but if you wanna start a nice way, gift yourself the tasty pleasure by trying one of our drinks!"

conversing with every person who stopped to hear him and talk to him came in handy when you needed to attract people. yet he did not hesitate once when he saw a person come. he was happy to talk to them. help them have a better day.

and soon the count kept rising and soon it had turned to 18 people who had stopped by.

he looked at the time, 12:40 that wasn't that bad. not a bad start.