68| Not His Time, My Time

V I C T O R I A'  S  P O V

I JUST WANT TO CONFIRM that I don't work on peoples time, they work on mine.

Easy as said, easy as done.

Personally this whole murdering Igor is sort of working on my time—but it's also not.

It's also not because I'm assigned to kill Igor in a certain time period.

If it was my own choice to kill Igor from the beginning it would work on my timing.

Not that I care either way, I truly just want to live life in fun, not some shit like stress and all that.

But sadly, no one is a human without stress, anxiety, and more.

I think the simplest things can make someone so happy, personally I get happy over nice people.

Hopefully that doesn't sound weird. But it's true, happy people are a breath of fresh air. Not everyone is nice in this world but there are those rare ones who are.

Nicest people always get the bad things. Why? Not sure, that's just how life works. But when it comes to bad people, they always get good things.

No one—for a fact—can disagree with me. Even if they do I wouldn't care because I've seen these actions happening in real life.

At the end of the day, what are you supposed to be? Evil or good.

They say evil always wins but does it really?

Again, I'm not sure. From what I've seen though, evil doesn't always win.

Anyway, at the end of the day don't let yourself work on someone else's time, instead, work on your own time.

Hours go by, and I'm still having the same boring day.

I've been lounging around and watching television while filling myself with all kinds of snacks.

Ive tried some new and tasty Italian snacks which I definitely want to take them home with me but I think I won't be allowed.

Well I should be, it's going to be my private jet. I'm sure I'll be able to take snacks back home with me.

With that thought I decided to make a list of snacks I want to take back with me and ones that I want Chris to try.

Yes, Chris.

I miss him, I really do.

No we haven't called or texted in a while. It's been so long that I forgot when was the last time we spoke.

I'm not sure as to why we don't speak as much anymore because when I was back in Spain, we would talk or at least see each other everyday.

It was like we were roommates though we weren't.

He hasn't made time to call me either and I'm not blaming him because he could be busy.

Personally I'm just lazy, as dumb as that sounds, I am lazy to call or text unless someone else does it first.

But now that I've remembered Chris again I push myself up to go ring him.