60| Girls and Guards Road Trip

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

"AND DONE!" I SAY HAPPILY as I look over my two bagged suitcases.

"Good, now come here." Matteo chuckles while he tugs on my arm.

It's the last day I'm staying with Matteo until I head to me and Lorena's girl trip. Well it isn't really a 'girls trip' because my guards are coming too.

But originally it's a girls trip. And the guards don't mind us calling it a girls trip because, well, what else would we call it? G&G trip?

Wait, why does that sound good?

Alright new name for this trip is G&G trip, girls and guards trip.

I sit on Matteo's lap and he lays us down so that we're cuddling.

"Truthfully, I want to keep your ass here." Matteo tells me as he kisses my cheek.

"Oh well, doesn't that suck. Don't worry you'll have me back after a week from now." I answer his sulking question.

"Yeah, a long week."

I laugh it off and we continue to cuddle until Lorena comes to pick us up.

The guards are downstairs and I know they've already finish packing because they came over with their suitcases.

Finally about another hour later, Lorena comes barging in the room as me and Matteo are in.

"Okay woah, my bad." Lorena squeaks and backs up a little bit. "Yeah I was um going to say that, it's time for us to go, Victoria."

I nod and get off of Matteo.

We all go downstairs and I just carry my hand bag because Matteo's carrying my suitcases.

Making it to Lorena's car Matteo puts my suitcases in the trunk of her car with the others.

I kiss Matteo a goodbye and told him that I'll call him as soon as we reach.

Sitting in the passenger seat of Lorena's car the guards sit in the back and Lorena sits in the drivers seat—duh.

"Okay friends, let's get this thirteen hour shit on the road!" Lorena said happily and started her car.

I chuckled at her and buckled my seatbelt.

Once we were on the road the sadly awkward silence began.

I decided to put some music, "could I put on some music?" I ask Lorena.

"Of course!" She passed me the aux and I plug it to my phone.

"I hate music, I'd rather speak." Guard number three tells me.

"Okay well I don't hate it but I like speaking more." He corrects himself.

Who can even hate music?! I thought to myself.

Respecting his response I removed my phone and placed it on my lap.