10| One Night

[A/N! Hi guys so this story has so far been a bit boring but that's ok because it's time to add a bit of spice;) ALSO THANK YOU ALL LOVES FOR 1k+ VIEWS😭❤️ I honestly can't express how happy I am, I love every one of you guys, thanks for following, commenting, voting or reading, all means the world to me!!]

WARNING: SMUT & ABSUE

_________________________________

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

*Flashback*

"YOU LITTLE SLUT!" HE YELLED, "how many times have I told you to never eat food in my house until I fucking give you it, but you don't deserve food you're a fat slutty bitch that no one will ever like".

Master is right.

I am a slut.

I am a bitch.

I am fat.

And I am ugly.

No one will love me yet better save me. If there's anyone out there that saves me hopefully in the future I'll give my whole heart out to them.

I feel broken. Like shredded glasses. I feel like I'm drowning, under the cold water where no one can save me.

I can only hope.

"You deserve a punishment sweetie, don't you think?" Master chuckled, but I knew better to answer.

"Get the fuck up and go to your number room quickly while I get the supplies ready." He yelled his yellow teeth showing right in the bright room.

I bowed my head down while standing up from my kneeling position, pain shooting through me like fire, hot burning fire that I can't cool off. I scurried off to my number room and kneeled on the cold tiles waiting for the monster in the house to come yet again haunt and forever mark me.

After a minute master comes in with a knife and lighter.

Oh no no no no!

I know what's he going to do, I've seen him do it to other kids right infront of me.

He's going to mark me, mark a number on me that claims I'm forever his. The knife for carving and the lighter burning the carve to make it stay alive till death.

"Now now now look at you all submissive," he chuckled darkly. "Now you know that I didn't want to do this, I didn't want to number you until I reached 100 kids, but you fucked up and became a brat so you know what I do to brats right? I've shown you it before to!" He said inching closer.

He took my top off leaving me only in my bra that barely covered anything.

He groped my bra massaging it while I silently cried. Drowning that's what I felt like, I couldn't do anything but let him.

"Now because I'm a nice master I'll let you know where I'm going to be marking you, I'll be marking you under your right boob because frequently I like your boobs." With that he took the knife and started carving underneath the same place he said he would.

I screamed and cried drowning in my own tears not being able to do anything, I tried moving but he slapped me only again and again.

Once he was done carving the number, blood covering the knife and my body. He light the lighter but not before evilly laughing.