19| Scars

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

"YOU KNOW, SUCH A PRETTY doll you are, I'm honestly surprised no one wanted you as a kid." He laughed humorously.

No one wants me.

"But don't worry sweetheart," he came closer to my face making me shiver with disgust, "I want you but not to take care of you, no, but to use you and break you. Since you are so young I think you'll be fine don't you?" He creased my cheek with a evil glint in his eye.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't I was to scared especially in a room that's prison looking place with a monster in front of me.

That's when I felt it, a sting, a slap the monster in front of me slapped me.
My head whipped to the right before his hand came up and held my face straight again.

"When I ask you something you fucking answer me you whore!" He bellowed before slapping me again.

Silent tears where strolling down my cheeks.
"S-sorry sir." I whimpered.

His laughter boomed through the blood covered walls, "oh you will be sorry now!" He said before taking off the belt from his pants.

"No please, p-please don't!" I pleaded.

But he didn't listen, he took off his belt and undressed me not caring about all my complaints.

As I was fully undressed he raised the black leather belt and whipped my on my back, the only sound heard was the belt contacting my skin and my ear piercing scream.

Nothing made him stop and he kept on whipping me with the belt, once the metal part hit me blood came pouring from my left arm.

I sobbed and sobbed for him to stop but he didn't, he just laughed maniacally and kept using the belt to hit me for his crazy pleasure.

•••

I woke up breathing heavily, I tilted my head to the right to see the time.
3:50 AM midnight.

I groaned, another nightmare that lived to be true. I shook all my thoughts away and decided to take a warm shower as I was already awake and sweating.

As I stripped and stepped in the shower, I turned on the mellow water standing underneath the water drops.

These past few day's I haven't found proper lead's to Igor and his hideout. I'm starting to think he has left but knowing him which I don't make's it harder to know his plans.

I don't like not finishing my work and no matter how long murdering Igor takes, I'll do it even tho I only have three months to do so.

My thoughts got corrupted by a certain blue eyed man. Matteo, from the time he kissed me to the time he touched me. I've been thinking about him for a few days now and it's honestly getting frustrating because I don't know why, why he's on my mind all the time and why I get flustered when he's around.

I sighed and turned off the shower water, once I stepped out I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body leaving my hair down to dry.