61 | G&G Stay

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

I CASUALLY SIP ON THE Blue Hawaii drink that I got from the bar close to me.

Me and Lorena as well as the guards have come down to the beach near us. It's the next day and currently the guards are standing behind us while me and Lorena are laying, down sipping on drinks.

The guards are standing with their arms crossed behind us which is giving us shade. That's kind of nice.

But apparently Matteo has given them the instruction to stay on guard with us instead of playing around. Which they should be right now but yet their not.

"I've told you many times now, go have fun! Lay down with us or go in the water, don't just stand behind us." I tell them again—hoping they get the words in them.

"Sorry Victoria, boss said to keep a lookout." Guard number three tells me.

"But is Matteo here right now? And if he is so what? This is a vacation for a reason and I invited you guys for a reason, so sit back and relax!" I squeal.

They nod and come around to sit on the beach chairs next to us.

"Wow look I can see the sun again!" I say happily and Lorena laughs.

"What do you mean?" Guard number one asks dumbly.

I roll my eyes, "you guys were the shade, and now the suns out."

Oh he cracks a smile, at least my joke sort of worked.

"This is so relaxing, the best I've had in months." Lorena informs me and slightly sits up.

"I've never had a vacation, well I don't know the meaning of vacation because I don't know when's the last time I went on a proper one."

"If you count going on missions to other countries and cities then I guess I have gone on vacations." I shrug.

"Yeah that's not really a vacation because you're still doing work and you barely get to stay for so long in some places." Lorena tells me and I nod.

"I'm going to go get a drink." Guard number one says stiffly.

He takes the other guards orders as well before leaving and coming back after another ten minutes.

"Here." He passes the drinks to the guards and settles down on the chair.

We all relax for a bit, and I speak up again.

"Are we still going to the arcade tonight?" I ask excitedly.

I love arcades so much.

"Yes, let's take a dip in the water and chill here until six in the afternoon then get ready to go home and leave to the arcade." Lorena says.

"Great." I start to slowly get up, "last one inside the water is a ugly, smelly and rotten duck—wait no I love ducks I mean rat!"

I bolt to the water and jump inside, the others following.

Second to jump in after me was guard number two and then guard number one then guard number three and then Lorena.